Ghost

I walked over to Ethan, wiping my nose. "Yeah?"

He looked at me, his eyes filled with worry. "You okay?" I wanted to scream out 'Do I look fine?' but I bit my tongue. He was just trying to help, that's it. "How about we take a walk?"

We walked a little bit from them, staying within of hearing range, but not for them to be able to see us. We walked along the red river, and suddenly I found myself walking towards it.

Ethan called out to me, and tugged me back. I shook him off, and continued to wade into the river. I was up to my waist, and I dove in.

I felt my energy being pulled away, leaving me with just enough to get out if I wanted to. If I wanted to. I twisted and turned in the water, and I sank to the bottom. I felt myself slowly black out, probably from the lack of oxygen. I opened my mouth, and the last bit of oxygen I had left escaped.

--

I choked and sat up. I empty heaved and felt someone pat me on the back. I opened my eyes, and started hearing it. Yelling.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Did you try to drown her?"

"What? I would never!"

I stood up, leaning on Ere. " Reyna, stop.", she said as I walked towards them. I spat out some water, and looked up towards them.

Percy lifted his sword hand, and I ran between them. "No!" I dropped to the ground, holding my left shoulder, which was bleeding.

"Reyna!" Percy stooped to help me, but I spat at his face. His face twisted into hurt, but I could've cared less.

"Godsdamnit move!" Ere pushed Percy to the ground and quickly poured nectar on my cut. I cried out, as she put some rubbing alcohol on my cut. Nico bandaged my wound and his eyes were emotionless. Ere tugged at Nico. "Come on, let's just go over there. Okay. " Nico rose up and followed her.

Meanwhile, Percy kept trying to talk to me. "Reyna, look. I-I didn't mean to do anything. I'm sorry. "

"You're sorry. HAH. That's prettyhilarious. So you're telling me you were just going to hurt him, huh?" Percy looked at the ground, clutching the dusty earth. "Answer me, Percy. Huh? What were you gonna do to him?"

Percy stared up at me. His voice wavered," I don't know, I don't know what I was thinking. "

"You were going to kill him! Gods damn it, who saved me?"

"He-he did. " Ethan said, clutching the shoulder were Percy was grabbing him.

"Why didn't you just let me die? Why can't you ever leave me alone?" I screamed at Percy, and pushed him away.

"What the hades, why would you want me to let you die? " He moved closer to me, and I kicked at him, and spat at him. "Just tell me Reyna. Reyna please. "

"Because of you. It's all your fault!" I went forward and grabbed him by his shirt. "Why can't you just leave me alone? Why?" I grabbed it tighter, and Percy tried to calm me down. " Why?"

"Reyna, just calm down. "

"Don't tell me anything. You don't know what you've done with me." I cried out, and sank to my knees.

Ethan rushed over and tried to hold me but Percy told him to step back. "Why should I, asshole?"

Percy rose to his feet and stood in front of me. "Because I said so. "

"Percy. " I stood, clutching my shoulder wound.

He spun around to look at me. "What. "

I set my jaw and stared at him. "I don't want you to ever speak to me again. Just leave me alone. Just stop hurting me. Please. " I leaned into his chest, and felt him tremble a little.