Light

Percy backed away from Bob. "Bob, how did you survive?" Bob sat himself down on a walk, and the cat jumped into his lap. Bob pet it before continuing.

"Well, we were all fighting, we were being forced back into a corner and Tartarus- he was attacking Damasen, but then there was a great blinding light, and all the monsters, and even Tartarus vanished. And there were two people standing in the middle of the field. "

Ere and I looked at each other, both lost. Percy and Nico quickly told us everything, so we could move on with the story.

"So who were they?" I asked.

"One of them was a demigod. He had an eyepatch." Percy scrunched his eyebrows together. " The other two were gods. The woman, she went forward to the doors and death, and with just a finger tap, she made the door shatter into light. It looked liked sunrise. It was so beautiful. " The cat meowed in agreement. "The woman healed us, and Damasen asked who they were. " Bob continued.

There was a pause. "Well, who were they?" Samasked.

A laugh pierced the air. We all turned around to see three people standing a few feet away. A woman with blonde hair and pinkish blue eyes , and with pale pinkcheeks was the one laughing.

"Well, my name is Hemera, protogenos Goddess of dawn. And he " She pointed to the teenage boy standing awkwardly behind them. "Is Ethan."
----

Percy was the first one to break the silence. "I thought you were dead. "

"Um, it apparently wasn't my time. She kinda brought me back. " He said.

He then looked at me unexpectedly, and I stared at him. I'm so lost. Percy crossed his arms when he saw me looking at him.

"How's your nose?" Percy said sassily, adding neck movement.

Ethan squinted his eyes- Wait, wasn't he supposed to have an eyepatch? - at Percy. "Fine. "

Sam stepped forward and almost poked Ethan's face when Nico slapped his hand away. "I thought you had an eyepatch. " He said bluntly.

"Well, seems like I don't need one now."

A small pulse of light came from Hemera's hand. "Are you children done?"

We nodded.

"Why are you two in Tartarus?" I said.

Hemera sighed. "Well, we heard that Father is planning to attack the gods. And we heard of the prophecy. We're here to try to convince him otherwise. "

"Then why didn't you confront him yet?" Nico asked.

"Well, Erebus seems to have gone a bit crazy. He keeps moving his base. Mother is mad at him, since she found out about Cassandra. And she tried to kill us. I guess she somehow thinks the gods should pay for it. " Hemera answered.

"Of course," We said all together. Leave it up to supernatural beings to be the most dramatic.

"Well, do you know where the next base might be?" I asked.

"Well, yes. But the problem is that it's very dangerous. Even some gods that go in there don't come out. It's the most dangerous place in Tartarus. It's called the Temple of Shadow. " Ethan said. "It's not even in mythology books"

"Not Weenie Hut Juniors, is it?" Sam said.

"Well,whats the plan? Should we split up, so one group comes from one angle and the other from another? Should we storm in or-" Percy said.

"Since when did you make plans?" Nico said.

Percy just made a poker face. I whistled and made sure everyone looked at me. "I have a plan. "

"So what we do is that we split up into groups. Hemera, you're going to try to go to the Temple yourself. Maybe Erebus will let you in. Ethan, you're going to stay in the area and figure out the layout. Hemera, you're going to give him a sign when you've earned Erebus' trust. Ethan will give us a sign and we'll storm in " I said.

"But how are we going to get there? " Sam asked.

"We just follow the same presence we've been following. " Nico asked.

"But what about Nyx?" Ethan asked.

"Well, We're going to have to deal with that when we get to it. " Percy said. "Pro tip: Let's leave our problems for when they have a life or death ending"

"Thanks for that very helpful tip, Percy" Nico breathed out, sighing.

"What about Bob?" The Titan said.

"You're going to go with Hemera, we don't want you to get hurt. And Erebus might think that since you're a Titan you don't like the gods. Just keep up that act. " I said. "Sounds good?"

They nodded.

"Then let's get this show on the road, guys!" Sam screamed. He looked back at us, and grinned. "Don't worry, I got this"
----
About two hours later, we had barely progressed and we're watching every corner in case if a monster came out.
None had appeared but I was anxious.

I gripped the bag Hemera gave me. The others had put theirs away, but Percy. He was holding the bag, tossing it between his hands.

"You shouldn't be playing with that like that. " I warned.

He shrugged. I looked in. There were tiny orbs, about the size of marbles. Ethan said that when thrown, they caused a blinding flash.

I put mine in my bag. I looked forward to see Nico and Sam talking. "Do you have the expansion pack?" "Yeah. I even have the holographic cards " they were talking about that card game Nico always plays. At least they have something in common.

"So what's your name?" I heard someone asked.

"Hmm?" I turned to see it was Ethan. "Oh, it's Reyna. " He nodded, and I noticed that his eyes were purple.

"You have nice eyes. " I realized I said that aloud, and wished I hadn't.

"Thanks, I guess"He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Percy yelled out. " Bad Reyna. " I felt a splash of water on my face. "No flirting with anyone other than me."

Everyone stopped walking. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. "I'm going to punch you in the throat. "

He shrugged. "It wouldn't hurt anyway"

"You'll be glad it won't in a minute, Jackson. "  I grabbed his neck and started strangling him. He pushed me away, and I fell on the ground. I grabbed his ankle and he fell to the ground too.

He was going to make a grab at me when everything suddenly turned white.

"What the hell was that?" I heard Percy say.

"I tested one of these orbs out. At least it stopped you two. Stop fighting, it's just annoying. " Nico commented.

I felt someone lift me up. "Are you alright?" Ethan was barely holding me, more of just holding me up under my armpits.

"Yeah. Thanks. " He was still holding me, and Sam made a coughing noise.

Percy narrowed his eyes at us, crossed his arms, and then started walking ahead. A bad thought of Percy being on a reality tv show and saying I'm a bitch who lives for drama flashed through my mind.

I shivered, got up and started walking with the others. 

"You're welcome?"