Traitor

My face is in something soft, and I wrap my arms around the pillow. I still hear no one else moving about, and the crackle of the fire is still persistent.

A move to my right a little and I bump into something. A hand wraps itself around my waist, the person who the hand belongs to murmuring something I can't hear.

I nudge him, and his eyes are still shut. His lips have gone pale and slightly blue, and I shake him. "Percy, Percy wake up!"

You were too late.

I look around, and there is no one there. I look back to Percy, and I see blood spilling out of him.

There's a wound. Right in his Achilles heel spot. Percy's hacking up blood, and he grabs my arms suddenly, with the last bit of strength he has.

"I should've never trusted you. I should've never loved you. " He leans back and he breathes for the last time.

You could've saved him. You could've saved them all.

I heard two voices scream out in the distance; and I see Nico fall to the ground. Ere falls next to him, and they don't move.

I look at Percy and I look at them. This can't be happening. No,no,no.

I hear a deep voice laugh. And then more voices join it. They laugh at me, at the girl who could never be loved, at the girl who couldn't save them.

I scream, trying to get their voices out of my head.
---

I am shaken violently, and I hear voices. I nearly scream again, but find that I have no voice with which to scream.

My eyes focus and I can see clearly. I was embraced by someone, someone with a sea scent. He holds me tightly, as if something were trying to take me away.

He has raven black hair, and has a smell like the sea. Black, black hair.

I wrap my arms around him. In a voice only he could've heard, in a voice quieter than a whisper, I say his name.

He stands up, carrying me. His eyes watered for a second, but replacing them, a worried smile creeps onto his face. He swings me around and laughs.

Other voices join him, all the voices laughing. But not tauntingly.

Not at all.
---
He still holds me, not even letting me go. The others ask me if I was fine, and I almost nod. "I-I had a dream. "

Their faces darken, and Nico stares at me, examining me. "What was it?"

I told them what happened, just leaving out the part about what Percy had said to me. I didn't want to place yet another burden on him.

Ere began to say something, but then Aether says, "They say dreams can give a glimpse of the future. But then again, there are different paths you can chose," he smiles gravely, and I notice that this is the most emotion an immortal has ever showed to me. "Just make sure you end up with the right one. Now, where is that Ethan boy?"

I was suddenly pushed off of Percy, and I nearly fell face first into the ground. I hear Ethan's voice shout, "What the hades are you doing with my girl, Jackson?"

He shoves Percy hard, and I see Percy set his jaw, trying to keep himself in check. "Who says she was your girl?"

"Ever since your salty ass was dumped. She's mine, so back off. "

"Excuse me, but have you even fucking asked me? " I said, moving to stand between them.

"Reyna.." they both said at the same time, and then gave each other death stares.