Island Time + Go Time + Time for an Unusual Event

Start from the beginning

He looked extra confused because he didn't understand what I was saying. I turned back to Kai, "Sometimes, I'm glad I can speak a foreign language, you get to confuse people." I laughed.

~Timeskip~

After dinner on the boat, we were heading to this small wooden hut.

We all had our weapons with us so we could kill Koro-Sensei.

They told him to sit down and watch a little 'movie' Mimura put together. "First, we'll watch the movie Mimura put together, then, the 7 people who got the top scores on the exams will shoot your tentacles. That'll be the signal for everyone to start the assassination." Isogai explained to Koro-Sensei.

Koro-Sensei agreed, I was standing with the small group of people who were to shoot the tentacles.

Nagisa went up to Koro-Sensei to have a bodycheck, to make sure he doesn't have his fish suit to swim away in the water.

Koro-Sensei sat down, "Is everyone ready? I'm looking forward to the assassination. All of your hard work, putting much effort into it, I'm genuinely excited." Koro-Sensei told us.

Everyone left the place, leaving the seven of us sitting behind him. The movie showed Koro-Sensei's embarrassing moments, such as, the whole magazine thing, him cross dressing to get into a woman's free sweets place, and others.

It went on for a whole hour, of course Koro-Sensei was utterly mortified.

After the movie finished, it was our time to shoot his tentacles. The hut was getting filled with water so it could slow him down.

I raised my gun, along with everyone else, and we all shot one of his tentacles at the same time. Then, that was everyone else's signal to bring down the walls.

Then, people cane put of the water and made a cage, pouring out water so he can't escape.

Everyone got into their positions and did their jobs. I continued to stay there and I had to shoot him.

We waited for Hayami and Chiba to shoot Koro-Sensei, which they did.

His body shot up in a flash and there was silence. We all fell backward because of the air pressure.

"Did we get him?" They asked. "Don't let your guard down!" Karasuma said and ordered Kataoka to glcheck around.

We then saw bubbles, as if something were coming up. We saw a clear ball with Koro-Sensei's orange face in it pop up. "This is my last stage, the ultimate defensive form!" Koro-Sensei told us. Everyone sweatdropped.

Koro-Sensei explained how it was like a hardened unbreakable shell that won't ware off until 24 hours later.

There was a gloomy atmosphere because the attempt failed. "Tch, unbreakable my ass." Terasaka grabbed him and banged the shell with a wrench.

Karma grabbed him and showed him the picture of him reading the magazines. "NYAA! I DON'T HAVE HANDS SO I CAN'T COVER MY FACE!" Koro-Sensei blushed in embarrassment. Then, he put a sea slug on him. "NYAA!" I walked over to him, "Put him in the dirtiest place you can find." I grinned like a devil.

"Okay, that's enough." Karasuma-Sensei grabbed Koro-Sensei. "I'll find a way to dispose of him with the higher rankers." He said as he put Koro-Sensei into a plastic bag.

"Aww, no fun." I pouted. "Its useless, if that's the case, I would set off a portion of my energy... And blow away the surroundings like I did earlier." Koro-Sensei told Karasuma-Sensei.

Koro-Sensei praised pur assassination attempt though, how we cornered him better than the military.

We all gloomily walked away, back to the hotel.

~Timeskip~

We all sat at the tables, talking, but then I remembered everyone got sick. I whispered in Nagisa's ear, "Nagisa, everyone seems... off." I gave him a warning. He looked and noticed too.

"Hey, Nagisa-Kun... Can I lean on your shoulder for a bit...?" Nakamura asked as she fell to the floor. "Nakamura-San!" Nagisa quickly rushed to her side.

Okajima got a big nosebleed, everyone fell to the ground and held their stomachs in pain, even Kai. I rushed to his side, "Even you?" I asked. "Well, I guess I did something wrong there." He laughed.

Then, Karasuma-Sensei got a call. He picked up and it was a deep voice talking to him, telling him that the students have a virus. He wanted to trade the cure for Koro-Sensei.

I felt annoyed even though I knew what happened, it looks... Scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Island trip~~~

This is one of my favourite parts in the whole manga.

I hope you enjoyed this part, bye~