Videos.

Hello! This isn't as long, and also I'm going to write the finishing chapters tonight, and upload them gradually, so that I can start creating the sequel, because I have some REALLY good ideas for it. :D

Okay, well I'll give you this upload, and it may or may not be the final upload for tonight. I have actually written the last chapter and I am so excited for you guys to read it! Okay, have fun reading this chapter!

*****************************

The next day the boys had a large signing, and I had to stay home by myself. I was thinking about what to do and then decided that maybe I could do videos of the baby and how it grew up. I had got a camera last year for my school work, but obviously I didn’t go to school anymore, because I was kicked out a few months back, so why not I grabbed the camera and walked into the conservatory. It was raining outside, so I set up te camera and sat on the sofa. I pressed start and it began.

“Okay, well this is the first video I’m going to do and it’s basically going to be a documentary about pregnancy and the baby..” I started, and continued the video talking about Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry. It was about an hour long, just because I had to start from the amnesia. Whilst I was going through it, I did however remember something. My boyfriend had broken up with me sometime before. I was pretty upset about it that night, so I must have been pretty in love.

For the next two hours I slept, because I hadn’t had a very good sleep the previous night, and when I woke up I walked downstairs to find the boys ordering food. It appeared to have been an indian takeaway, so I guessed Liam knew what I wanted, and I went and sat next to Niall, putting my feet over his legs. Liam came off the phone and began talking.

“Can you see your toes still Ro?” He asked.

“Just about, if I peer over. I have a tiny stomach.” I shrugged and stuffed a few cheesy nachos into my mouth.

“We have our last appointment in a few weeks.” He told me and I nodded. Now, I was worried. We continued chatting for a while until the doorbell rang. Liam got up and paid the man, and we tucked into a nice meal of Indian. I rubbed my stomach because I was so full and told the boys goodnight, before walking upstairs to bed. I put on a Disney top and a pair of pyjama shorts and snuggled into bed. I grabbed the book I was currently reading and read for another hour until I was sucked into the land of dreams.