Pancakes Rowan, Pancakes.

This is so short argggggggg... I'm so sorry!

--------------------------------------

I must have fallen asleep in the car, and Liam brought me up to the room, because I was currently just waking up from a very good sleep. I woke up and then remebered something from the night. Well that came randomly. I quickly grabbed Liam's phone and Dialled Eleanor's number.

"Hello?" She answered sleepily into her phone.

"I've remembered something." I whispered, walking out of the room and into the living room. 

"Well! What is it?" She asked.

"It was definitly someone who came to their party." I said.

"How do you know?!" She asked.

"Because it just came to me!" I replied.

"We're a step closer!" Eleanor chanted, and I continued with her.

"Why are you making so much noise?" Liam asked.

"It's alright Liam, go back to bed." I replied to the sleepy boy.

"But I can't sleep when your making loads of noise." He frowned.

"Okay, I'm sorry Liam, I'll hang up."

"No! Don't do that!" He replied, and walked up the stairs.

"Aww." Eleanor laughed down the phone.

"That my friend, is sleepy/dopey/baby Liam." I told her and she laughed.

"I think I better go anyway, I'll call you if I remeber anthing else." I told her and she agreed. 

I went into the kitchen and decided on making pancakes today.  Pancakes. Rowan what did you eat the morning after? Pancakes..

"Guys!" I shouted up the stairs.

"What's wrong!?" Zayn worried. 

"I had pancakes the morning after." I said.

"TASTE TEST!" Louis shouted, and everyone ran down the stairs, grabbed ingredients and went to a corner.

 Luckily for Liam he could sit out with me, because I would never do anything like that with him. He also never gets drunk, which means he would've remembered. After making a mess, the boys finally finished creating their pancakes, and I tried all of them. They all looked at me eagerly.

"I'm getting a similar taste from Harolds area..." I said. Everyone looked at Harry. I got up and walked upstairs. I got into the shower and did the usual. I put on some jeans, a polo shirt and a knitted cardigan and then walked downstairs. All the boys were ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked them.

"We have an interview last minute, but El is on her way." Louis said, before shutting the door in my face. I nodded slowly and waited for Eleanor to come over.