Concert.

A few weeks passed, and I had been to the doctors again. They had explained that the baby was growing perfectly fine, and they had also asked if I wanted to know the gender of the baby. I told them no, I enjoy a surprise. My stomach has also grown slightly, but it's not as big as it apparently hsould be, which is why I was so nervous. I was told it's just because I was quite thin  before the pregnancy. 

Today the boys had a small concert they were doing, and I was coming along. I wasn't really excited about it, more nervous actually. I didn't like loud places, but Liam had begged me to come. I was currently sitting behind the boys playing with baby Lux while they had their makeup and hair done. Lux then ran off to her dad, and I sat there, staring down at my stomach. It was getting kind of big now. My due date was in 5 months, and I was so excited, but of course anxious at the same time. I was still on my mission to find out who the baby's dad is, and I was more worried about whether I would figure it out, or whether my baby would grow up without a dad. I mean obviously it would have Liam and the boys, but what if he/she asked about their dad. What would I say? The truth I guess..

"Are you okay, Rowan?" Harry asked, coming to sit next to me. 

"Yeah, I'm alright I guess, just worried." I smiled up at him, and saw his eyes. Eyes, the guy had brown eyes? Green eyes? Or maybe blue?

"Eyes.." I mumbled.

"What about eyes?" Harry asked.

"He had brown or blue eyes, or maybe green." 

"Well, that cuts it down to me or Niall.." He said.

"Boys, you've got to go now!" Someone called, and Harry shrugged, and walked off.

Him or Niall. Him or Niall. Him or Niall. Who could it have been? I decided to go and Eleanor, because she was here. When I found her I talked to her about it.

"Well, I think it's more over to the Harry side.." I said.

"Well, that's the closest we've gotten so far.." She said.

"What if it is him?" I asked.

"Then you have your baby daddy.." Eleanor shrugged. 

*******

We got home at around 10 and everyone went to bed. I went upstairs, put on my pyjamas and lied down in bed. Liam put his arm around my waist and almost instantly fell asleep, I however was still lying down after 30 minutes. I sighed and shut my eyes, trying to think of good things other than Harry. It would be so awkward when I talk to him about it. Maybe I should tell him later, when I have a bit more evidence that it was him. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes, eventually falling asleep.