Swimming.

May be my final update of the night because it's almost midnight.

---------------------------------------------

It had been 3 weeks since the whole pancake test, and I am no where near guessing who the father is. Today Niall thought it would be great if we all got together and went swimming for some unknown reason, in the middle of spring. We all gathered our stuff and went over to the nearest sport centre. Apparently barely anyone came here, and that fact was proven correct when we went into the changing rooms. No lockers where being used. I went into a changing room by myself, Liam by himself, Niall with Harry and the other partnered together. I stripped off my clothes, leaving me with my pink rose swimming costume. I put my clothes in my bag, removing the towel and locking it into a locker. Liam walked out in his swimming trunks and I smiled at him. I couldn't help but notice the fact that he kept looking down at my stomach, but then when I gave him a confused look he dragged me over to a mirror and turned me around to the side. I looked down at my stomach and noticed the small bump forming. I grinned and turned to look at Liam who was also smiling. I gave him a massive hug and he hugged back. We walked back to the others, who looked confused as to why Liam and I were smiling so much. I gave Liam a cheeky wink and then Harry decided it was his time.

"Because I'm the one who would try to make a flippin' twin." He smirked and I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Come on everyone! Is it really not that obvious!" Liam groaned.

"What?" They begged.

"Her bump!" Liam gleefully replied. Everyone looked down to my stomach and I started to feel a little self contious.

"Come on, let's get into the pool!" I said, and hurried everyone in.

The pool had been a lot of fun so far, and at the moment we were all deciding what to do next.

"Let's do that game where we sit on each other's shoulders and wrestle each other to the ground!" Louis asked. Everyone agreed and I swam over to Liam. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He dipped under the water and I situated my legs over Liam's shoulders. I started laughing for no reason, but continued anyway. Perrie got onto Zayn's shoulders, Niall onto Harry's and El on Louis'. I giggled a little more, and then it was decided I would be fighting Niall first.

"Be careful Niall, this ones preggas!" Liam shouted up to him and he laughed.

"Fat chance!" He laughed again.

"No but seriously, I want this baby so if you loose it I'm gonna want another one.." I spoke.

"I VOLUNTEER!" Harry shouted, and Liam must have hurt him, because he groaned in pain. I high fived Liam and he hi fived back.

"I hope you realie how much responsibility a baby is, Styles." Liam spoke.

"Don't go around impreginating people.." I finished. Niall just laughed, and then Louis called for the war to start. Niall grabbed my hands and started pushing me backwards. I faught im a bit as well, but Liam used his biceps well, and gripped onto my legs. Wait, biceps, this guy had rather big biceps. Wait, he was wearing a blazer. It was blue?

"Wait!" I shouted.

"What? What's wrong?!" Liam called up.

"I remember something!" I say.

"Well what?!" Perrie asks.

"The guy was wearing a blue blazer." I said.

"Well, I have a blue blazer.." Liam said. Everyone looked to Liam.

"So do I though." Harry said. Everyone looked to Harry.

"So does Josh." Niall said. Everyone looked to Niall.

"Eurgh!" I said, jumped off Liam and swam out of the pool. This was so infuriating! I sat on the edge of the pool.

Liam got out of the pool and came over.

"It's so annoying Liam!" I groaned.

"You'll find him." he said.

"But what if I don't!"

"Then you have me!" Liam grinned.

"I guess that's not too bad." I laughed. I noticed a lot of people entering the pool ad stood up.

"Guys! Should we go? it's getting busy!" I said, and everyone got out of the pool. When we entered the changing rooms they were packed. I grabbed my bag from my locker and searched. I heard a door oppening but only to see Liam already in it.

"Come in here!" He told me. I shrugged, cold and in need of dry clothes. I went in and wrapped my towel around myself, my back away from Liam. I dried myself and tried to undo my top bandeau. I tried until I heard Liam laugh.

"Can you help me please?" I asked him, and he undid the string for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled before pulling down the top half of my swimming costume. I quickly dried my chest before quickly putting on my bra. I then put on my other underwear and put on my jeans. I then put on my flowing t-shirt and lifted it up, enough to see the tiny bump appearing. I smiled and turned to Liam.

"I'm actually quite excited." I said to him, packing away my stuff.

"I'm excited to find out who the dad is!" Liam laughed.

"Hurry up guys!" Zayn bashed on the door. I oppened it up to see the entire group standing there.

"leggo!" I spoke, and we all left the leisure centre. When we did this we where flooded by paparazzi.

"who's this gir?" One asked.

"How was swimming?" another asked.

Liam put his arm around me protectively and I put my hat on a lot more secure. I grabbed Niall's arm, knowing he's claustrophobic and Liam pulled us both through the crowd and into the car. The others got through as well and eventually we where on our way back.

"wow!" I stated.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked and I nodded. Niall looked pretty shooken up too so I sent him a smile, which he returned.

Eventually we reached home and I decided to turn on the news.

Boy Bander Liam Payne has been spotted talking to a new girl about pregnancy and babies. Could they be hinting something? Could Liam Payne be the new daddy direction? More coming up.

"Liam!" I shouted, and he came rushing over.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"There's a news report about us. We're apparently having a baby together." I smiled up at him.

"Why does everyone think that?" He wondered, and sat down with me.

Liam Payne was spotted out and about on Wednesday with a new girl. First they went on a wonderful shop, talking about how the clothes need to be two sizes bigger now, and then they went and sat it Starbucks coffee shop and were talking about baby names, baby clothes, maternity cothing and all around anything to do with babies. Could this possibly mean therre's a bun in the oven? Let's hope they'll release a statement soon!

The reporter spoke over enthusiastically. Just after the report Liam's phone rang, and he walked off.

"okay, okay, okay, really, she can't! Fine. Goodbye." Is all I heard from Liam, before he re-entered the room.

"we've got to release a press statement tomorrow"