15/ Caine

"You're out of control!"
-Leo Cavalloi-Allenblood

Chapter 15:

I stared at them flabbergasted, what the fück has gotten into them in the past for years for they're insane. "Whoa, so you're saying I'm back alive only to lead? I died for you guys! For this for everyone im not some puppet who can just be resurrected. I may have had a shitty ass time being dead but it was better than being here." I spitted out, furious for their stupidity.

"Darling, you see you don't really have a choice." Garret came up, speaking with a sly smile. I grabbed my bag swinging it over my shoulder and I looked at everyone around me.

"You boys said you went to Cavalmet, did you use all the dust?" I asked my brothers, innocently. They all shook their heads yes. "Perfect." I said before yanking Avaline, Dahlia through the barrier and pushing them into the portal. The portal splashed at the water, sense they didn't know it was happening. I gave a mock-salute while the guys began to bang harder at the barrier. What the hell I thought, grabbing Lottie and Adelaide as well and practically kicking them through too. "See y'all once I'm done with this. For the Cavalmet girls shall have fun. For I bet the kingdom would be grand to have their princess back." I spoke with a smirk and a floating tone.

"Caine Allenblood!" I stopped at the voice turning around to see a furious Darius. I walked right to the barrier before spitting out a what.

"Please don't leave me again, I just got you back" he pleaded his voice cracking at the word, again. I shook my head before turning around and placing a foot through the portal.

"The Caine you loved........ She's still buried and in that box. I'm the side she kept hidden, the rage. I don't feel anything. I don't care. " I said before jumping all the way through.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I came out on the gardens. The girls sat impatiently watching me. "Howdy, didn't y'all miss me?" I said smirking. They came and hugged me before I got yelled at by Lottie and Dahlia in our old language. The one we taught a little to some of the Irish guys, and Lottie's brother spoke fluently. A mix of Irish and Welsh. Something we made up as kids and stuck with.

I sat there tapping my foot till they were red and flustered. I held out my arms and they gave me a hug. Then I turned around and basically tackled Ava to the ground. "Avaline Cavalloi-Allenblood. Has a nice ring to it" I said making her life whole-heartedly. She sobered up and became serious.

"So does Caine Winters. " it got silent and I stood up. "The ponds a portal, you're free to leave whenever you want. But once you leave you can't come back in, exit only." I quickly rebraided my hair all into one. Slugging my pack over my shoulder I started to walk toward the familiar castle. Noticing the lack of footstep, I turned around. "Yall fleeing before the festival tonight? Guess I'm getting drunk alone." I walked off, hearing the scuffs of boots not far behind me.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I swingers back another glass laughing. It was just like old times, I didn't feel it as deeply but I was still having a ton of fun. I wasn't dressed up really, it was a festival and me being here a lot in my recent revival the whole town knew who I was and treated me like any other villager. Except I get a lot of free drinks, and other illegal privileges. I gave the bartender, Gaige, a kiss on the cheek. I saw him checking out Adelaide, for her and Nolan had broken up a while ago apparently it was time for her to move on.

Tonight I had ditched my docs for a pair off all black Jordan's with rose gold stitching that glowed in the dark. Also I had on a black tube tob and black shorts. My long hair was straightened and brushed into a high ponytail. Medium size rose gold hoops were in my ears. The festival in town had many people out laughing. Some girls were dressed simple like me. I admit the hoops were just a nice bonus. My friends were downing shots or Putin the dance floor. I wanted to experience this night with them for the last time, before I disappeared.

I was going to stay in Cavalmet for a while before traveling around the world. I always wanted to go see a hockey game in Canada. Life in Europe was too complex. The past wasn't going to stay the past forever, eventually it would catch up with me but I didn't plan on that to be anytime soon. I wanted to help the world sure, but putting the life I just got back on the line? No way.

I love everyone but I don't want to have history repeat itself. The Cavalmet female always putting her life on the line for others. I did it once, was that enough? A tap woke me out of my thinking, it was a guy. I saw a pair of timberlands, jeans and a black v-neck before a brown and blue eye. The never changed like mine dark black hair was on his head, blacker than the night sky.

"For the princess, a pretty girl like you is too beautiful to just be sitting around and looking sad." He pulled me up before dragging me out to slow dance with him. He was a good 6 inches taller than me and I stood tall already at around 5'7. I only reached his shoulder, and barely at that. "Coen Gadwall, m'lady" his voice was deep, with a light rasp. You could tell he was in the field business for the way he talked had a slight country accent. I opened my mouth to say my name but he held up a hand.

"Caine everyone knows who you are, don't wear out your name." I chuckled at his joke, we had gone through 3 songs just talking randomly before a cough caught my attention. I twirled to see Landon, Leo and Callum. All 3 of my brothers box me in before picking me up and heading back. Coen gave off a confused wave, before Darius punched him in the jaw and walked behind us looking smug.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got back I was forced to change into princess wear and I had been sitting in the middle throne with my hair down, a tiara on my head and a lovely velvet black gown on. I tapped my bare feet, losing my patience.

Leo had been staring for the last 15 minutes and it was annoying me to bits. "Leo, talk don't stare. You bloody idiot." I finally grumbled. He scoffed and held up a finger.

"You took all the girls," I interrupted him.

"Lies, for Evan isn't here and Nevada was too far back to reach," he put a hand over my mouth.

"As I was saying, you threw 5 girls through a portal, went out dressed like that and didn't think anything of it?" He acted like I was 5. I was 19 now I didn't care one bit.

"Leo I'm 19 and if you didn't notice everyone can take care of themselves! We're shadow hunters for Ithruiels sake. I'm not a little girl, I don't have emotions currently. So the fucks I give for your little rant right now are but few. " I snarled, this was a waste of my time I could be out having fun but no. Freaking brothers have to come in and ruin all the fun.

"Caine you look like a hooker, you're drinking. I haven't even talked to you nor have any other of our siblings. You're out of control. You're acting like Callum when-" He cut himself off, my eyes narrowed.

"I'm acting like Callum when Mum disappeared? Well maybe Callum had a reason for it," I ripped the middle seam showing a scar. " I mean I guess I got the bad end of it though, huh? Just a few shards of a Jack Daniels bottle in my stomach. Wanting to die on the moors! Not moving and having someone find me halfway to death!" My hands gripped the throne so hard I was sure I heard a crack in the marble, my suspicions were confirmed when a corner broke.

Leo still kept pushing, "Caine you're not allowed to leave here. You need to get yourself together." I gave off a heartless laugh. Shaking my head at his stupidity. Fucking idiot, I thought.

"Leo, I'm the ruler here. I'm the true heir. I know how to run and organize Cavalmet to its very bones. I can leave if I wish, I can drink if I wish. Fuck, I can fuck if I wish." I patted his back and moved up to the north wing, where I had redecorated and made it my own.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How does everyone feel about Caines new temper? I like it because it's different and she's not as nice but you can still tell the ferocity of when she was younger still lingers.