5/Aisling

"No one hurts my family. I'll kill you, regardless of who you are Gar."
-Aisling Fucking King
~Aisling at the side~
Chapter 5

Silas? King...... I was thrown into a flashback of me and a little boy with blue grey eyes posing for photos, him kissing my cheek. I blinked up at Garret. I struggled out of his embrace about to run and hug my brother. My bloodline. When, Garret's arm yanked me back into him. Garret gave his friend a loo, the boy jumped onto Silas punching him in my face. I screamed.

"Get. The. FUCK. Off. Him!" I screeched, kicking against this apes hold before going to dire measures. I bit his arm, hard. He yelped letting me go. A kicked the boy off Silas, landing a few punches in the process. "No one messes with my family, you bastard." I through him on the ground as the crowd who had gathered around me had shocked expressions. I held my big brother in my arms crying into his shoulder.
"Don't cry over me, I'm fine. Please don't cry." His voice sounds strained. I nod wiping away my tears before standing up and glaring at everyone before stalking over to Garret. I probably looked half mad with a kids blood on my hands and a crazed look in my eye. The crowd went silent as a resounding crack went through the air. I slapped his face with all my might.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Dahlia!?" Garret roared in my face rubbing his cheek. I huffed rolling my lips in. Anger went down and I looked at the kid on the ground, who was getting up and walked behind Gar, adding in some glares no doubt.

"No one hurts my family. I'll kill you, regardless of who you are Gar." I snarled.

"Who the fuck is she?" A crowd member shouted, a few agrees rang through and an arched eyebrow lined Garret and his cronies faces. I recognized one of them now, Luka I had hit him and he sported a bruised eye.

"I'm Aisling Fucking King, you morons. And you hurt my brother." Gasps rang through the crowd. Garret looked shocked and confused. A few boys ran over and hugged me. They all had my eyes so I knew they were my other siblings. I crushed them with all my might, a few "awes" rang throughout the audience to which a raised my finger to and gave them the bird. My brothers laughed and a person snatched me back again and began walking back. I shrieked as my brothers laughed.

"Eh, no screaming at your brothers." A deep voice said behind me.

"Bloody hell, how many of there are you?"

"Seven." I paled a counted them and only got to four. "There's three more of you so what are your names?"

"Rian,Ares,Orion,Gawain,Reed,Heath and Silas. The one holding ya is Ares by the way." The voice said giving me a large grin. I got to know them better before sneaking away when no one was looking. I hid sitting with my knees bent in front of me. I lit a cigarette, puffing out the pale smoke.

"Smoking kills you." A man came out, Heath. I giggled. He doesn't get it.

"Then let it smite me and kill me with all its might. I used to recognize myself, but that's long gone. The shame has been lost. What do I have to live for brother?" He looked at me with sad eyes. It must hurt him so, hearing his little sister saying this. But they need to understand the things I do are because my dark life has no light in it. I stepped up on my legs, stomping on the smoke before heading back to the music.
-------------------------------------------------------

The current playlist was all Imagine Dragons songs and good damn my legs needed to dance. Demons turned off when Ready,Aim, Fire came on. I put my airs in the air, wrists on top of one another and danced with myself. The song was so right and called to me. I tugged into the arms of none other than Luka. I apologized about his eye, saying I didn't know who he was and I just felt protective. He gave me a smile, shrugging it off. I danced with him and he twirled me around as though I was a princess and made me laugh so hard I cried.

"We gotta leave flower." Lottie came up to me looking guilty. She knew I didn't wanna go but we needed sleep in order to go exploring tomorrow. I nodded sad, squeezing Luka and telling him to call me.

I jumped into Silas, he wouldn't let me go saying he just got me back and I still had to meet our parents. My twin brother was the same as me. His words were worrisome though.

"Stay away from Garroway." It wasn't a question, it was a warning.