13/Darius

Chapter 13:

"Everything about her was different except her eyes. The ones who stay in my dreams and told me everything was going to be okay."
-Darius White

I jumped through the portal with no abandon, causing me to come out wet on the other side. I had bulked up over the past few years and I clenched my leather gloved fists with annoyance once I saw Lance. He'd disappeared for 3 months, only to be island hopping apparently. He pointed toward a door. "She's locked herself in Frostie boy. " Lance still looked the same, but I could careless right now I found her and she's not getting away again.

The rest of the originals jumped out, Scots and Irish back together again after so many years. We're all around 19 now and off to college in the fall. I banged on the door and I could hear a whoosh. Portal. I kicked the door down in one try.

Two different colored eyes looked back at me, startled. She looked older, still the same height of 5'7 and shorter than me. She cocked her head to the side and looked past me as more people flooded into the bathroom. Mostly the Kings.

"You," she pointed a black painted finger at Silas. His eyes popped out and a face of recognition came onto his face, "Cea?"

"Hey Lassy, did you miss me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Short filler chapter I needed to explain stuff.