9/Aisling

Chapter 9:

I ran my slender silver polished nails through my hair in frustration. The slow taps of shoes were acting like a repeating alarm that was driving me insane. A alleyway came up next, I could hear the footsteps pause in wonder. I climbed up a gutter pipe until a fire escape was visible. I tumbled through the air landing on the black grate with a loud ringing bang. The footsteps ran in anxiety, long curly black hair, hidden by a jade green cape, appeared on a somehow familiar figure. I came closer to the edge before hitting a beer bottle, causing a loud clang.

The figure froze before their head slowly traveled up and my gray eyes met a silver and green one. The figures lips made a smirk before they ran. I jumped down landing on the ground with a thud hurrying to the corner the person disappeared at. There was no one in sight, only the twinkling city lights against the blood moon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown 3rd person POV:

The ground around her grave began to shake. The white flowers shifted away and rolled away from the private grave site. The headstone broke in two as the pale wooden casket which had begun to break rose from the ground.

A girl with long matted locks kicked the casket until it's splinters showered a few feet around her. Her caramel skin had begun to cave with malnourishment. Her eyes flew open as she began to cough up dirt, and the smudges on her face made her look even worse than she felt. Her different colored irises held confusion as she blinked at the lowering sunbeams. Her memories were not coming back to her, yet a picture was stuck in her head. 23 people: 13 boys, 10 girls. The large hipster frames to the almost white looking haired boy who was looking at her with adoration. One girl she zoned in on. A fierce looking brunette girl smiling as an almost black haired boy carried her on his back. Her face began to have a name written across her thoughts............. Dahlia?

_______________________________________________

BLOODY FUCKING PLOT TWIST!
Q: Who's the chick?