10/ Aisling

Chapter 10:
"She's alive, Dar."
-Aisy King

My silver docs scuffed against the pavement as I made it to the beach the RV still resides on. I knocked impatiently, as the door flew open to reveal a slightly irritated and sleepy Nolan. "Flower, what the hell? It's 3 am." I bulldozed him over and called for everyone to meet in the sleeping quarters. Yelled murmurs replied, I gulped as I tugged on an old large grey wife beater that showed the side of my red bralette. My hair was in a messy bun, Peter Pan piercing showing that led to a North Star earring at the top.

My hands rung together as people gathered around me with pillows, yet Garret,Ian,Logan,Charles and Darius stood up near the doorway leaning on the walls and chairs. "She's alive." I said, a worried tone laced my voice. I could see people perk up at what I was saying and others showed confused looks. I replayed what I saw earlier and the looks continued but Darius just looked annoyed.

"Aisy, she's been dead for almost 4 years now. Buried near the Allenblood home on the outlands, so no one can disturb her final resting place." He was mad, to think everyone could take this so lightly was a mistake on my own behalf. My cellphone was unlocked and i showed them a picture.

"I called Leo earlier, he was still at home with Landon. He was on his way out in the caravan to meet us down here, but I made him stop at her grave first." The ground was rippled out, her coffin was left behind with jagged sides and the top blown to smithereens. Her headstone lay crack slanted across the middle. Muddy footprints were lead away and stopped at the barn until they just vanished. Silence ensued, Darius was biting his lip and all of a sudden smashed chair punching cleanly through the fabric. His teeth were clenched and his breathing was shallow. We all heard something none of us ever used since before she died. A familiar buzzing in our head before a clear mind link was created. We all knew the original 23 could here it and they were confused on what was going on. It rung strong and true. The search began.

Find her. Now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV:

Find her. Now.

That voice sent a chill down my spine that I never wanted to stop. It was cold yet warming at the same time. The voice was deep with a slight rasp that told you they were close to ending what they were going to say. I screamed inside my head when more voices clouded my head, sending me in a spin. I knew they heard the scream.

CAINE?

Find her. Now.