4/Aisling

"By all means, muscka"
-Aisling King

Chapter 4/ ✌️

The RV was utter chaos, and giving me a headache with the variety of Axe and Bath and Body Works smells, so help me god.

I had been ready for a little over half an hour. My cobalt blue strapped peasant top, black ribbed shorts, silver Dr.Martens and a gypsy like silver headband. The small silver dove sat in the middle of my forehead kept me calm and mesmerized as I could hear the annoyed sighs and grunts of those around me. Once, Lottie came out first I knew we were all going to be in hell. Lottie's outfit was similar to mine only her crown was floral and her shirt a striking red that contrasted her golden blonde curls. She grabbed her cell shoving it in her but pocket no doubt looking for Ian, impatiently so if I may add.

I shouted that I was about to leave, they said they'll hurry, but I wasn't in the mood.
-------------------------------------------------------

A large netted see through tent was in front of me. Sweaty, drunken bodies were blurred but I could see their grinding motions. A few sit along the logs of a bonfire smoking or just talking. I spot a buffet with snacks. No gummys, I thought, disappointed. I grabbed one of the small bags filling it with chocolate covered pretzels and green skittles. I munched on my goodies happily, until a larger calluses hand appeared trying to snatch them. I caught his hand mid-air twisting it back. My eyes met a pair of grey, blue ones, Silas. "Now, what is a big boy like you trying to steal my goodies for?" My voice held obvious amusement and my lips tugging up into a smirk.

"Stealing my favorite goodies that I assume you collected just for me." He chuckled, snatching the bag and pouring most of it into his mouth. I took it back, shoving it down my bra.

"Kings don't share." I said, pulling a skittle out and putting it in my mouth. I wiped my sticky fingers in my pants.

"Kings?" He said in confusion.

"Apparently, my last name. I'm adopted, deciding to use my birth name from now on. Dahlia sounds gentle, I guess? I'm too "feisty" my friends say to be a flower." I replied, calmly. Looking for something to drink other than cheap beer. I may not be Russian by blood, but they sure make a good drink so by all means, muscka.

"Now wonder your name sounded familiar. My last name is --" He never got to finish he sentence. I was too busy running over and jumping up, and hugging the life out of a amused, surprised face. The hearty laugh and soothing voice brought me out of my head.

"What's my darling doing with Silas King?" He said, looking..... Angry?
-------------------------------------------------------
Oh snap. Who showed up? SILAS' last name is KING??? Did Aisling ever find the bloody vodka?!?! 😖

You won't find out till the next update. I'm trying out for soccer next year! Woot! I need vodka now. Fuck.
~PICTURE OF SILAS AT THE TOP~
Okay byeeeeee,

-Loner