"Don't look like that answer my damn question!?" he yelled.

"Ain't nobody fvcking that girl. I wouldn't do that shyt Prince you know me better than that" I said in a soft tone. This nicca really need to calm down and me being mad as well is not gone help the situation.

"You did it before so I wouldn't put it pass you" he scoffed.

"Look what is the problem really??"

"My problem is that we ain't fvck in months and for some reason you was seeing Jaime" he loosened his grip.

"What are you trying to say??"

"Shyt man it ain't that hard. Are you cheating on me with that bytch or not!?" he threw his hands up getting loud again.

"First off she's not a bytch--"

"So now you taking up for her axx" he cut me off.

"Look she's not a bytch and I ain't fvcking her" I said calmly.

"So the pictures from tonight and my mans seeing y'all. I should just believe that it ain't nothing. Like the bytch ain't try shyt"

"Yes because that's exactly what it is, nothing. Me and her don't have a thing and we're not together." I said looking him in his eyes.

"Don't lie to me" he said huskily.

"You already know I don't lie so just stop saying that"

"I don't--" he was cut off by his phone ringing.

I walked off into the bathroom to get myself together and clean my face. I don't know where that shyt came from and I hope it don't happen again.

I was just looking at myself in the mirror. What am I doing?? I can't keep going through this with him everytime somebody decides to tell him shyt. Like he knows where my heart is and he knows how I feel about him.

The fact that he thinks imma sit here and lie to him about dumb bs is ridiculous. I was taking out my thoughts by Princeton coming into the bathroom. "Get dress and wear something nice for once"

I shot him a dirty look through the mirror and proceeded to get ready for whatever. I don't have shyt to say to him and it's going to stay like that until I feel as though I have something to say to him.

I got out the shower and put lotion on. I decided to wear my fitted black dress with the sides cut out so the tattoos on my side can show. I put on my favorite black pumps that complimented my legs all too well.

I put on jewelry, did my hair and sprayed my body with my Nicki Minaj perfume and walked out my closet. I saw Paco dressed up in white and he looked nice but at this point I don't give a fvck.

I sat there in my phone as he finished getting dress. "Come on" I got up not saying anything to him. I walked downstairs in front of him ignoring him and everything he was mumbling that I heard.

I followed him into the garage and to his White 2015 Aston Martin. The whole ride he asked me questions and I just ignored him. "So we not talking to each other now??"

I didn't say anything.

"You really going to ignore me??"

Still nothing.

"Oh that's what we doing now??"

...

"Ard cool I got you"

The rest of the car ride was quiet. I was on my phone the whole time just going through my instagram reading comments people was posting on my picture I just posted in the dress.