Chapter Nineteen

Dinah's P.O.V

I groan internally as the teacher kept rambling on about things that I really had no interest in. I hit my head on the table softly before turning my head to train my eyes on Y/N. She was biting her lip in concentration, breaking the lip hold every few minutes to swipe her tongue over her lips before biting once again.

She looked up suddenly, eyes locking with mine causing my breath to hitch slightly. She smiled softly at me which I quickly returned. Tori nudged Y/N to try to get her attention which made me roll my eyes at the blonde. I'm seriously getting fed up with everyone blaming me for something that I didn't even know about. I have barely been able to see Y/N this week since the girls suddenly became super protective over her. I just want to know what I did so that I can fix it somehow.

"Mila." I whispered, trying to grab her attention.

She looked at me quickly before turning back to the front.

I picked up my pen and threw it at her head. She turned back towards me and glared at me. Well, that got her attention.

"You stabbed my skull." She pouted.

"Don't worry, it didn't go through. Your head is too thick." I roll my eyes at her. She was about to turn back but I quickly threw my other pen at her.

"Are you trying to damage my head?" She groans out, rubbing the place where I hit her.

"Something like that." I giggled quietly.

She stuck her middle finger up at me before concentrating on the teacher for the rest of the class, ignoring all of my attempts to grab her attention to cure my boredom.

When the bell finally rang, Tori was quick to try to pull Y/N out of the room but I grabbed Y/N's hand tightly and tug her back.

"What are you doing Dinah?" Tori huffed.

"I just want to talk to her. This isn't fair that you're just hiding her away from me." I told her firmly, pulling Y/N closer to my body.

"We're only doing this because we don't trust you after what you did."

"That's the problem though! I don't know what the fuck you are talking about or what I did since I was freaking drunk. I couldn't help my drunken self. You were the stupid ones leaving me with her in the first place. Who the fuck would do that?"

Tori stood there, mouth agape, looking like a fish out of water.

"Fine." She sighed. "Ten minutes max. Hurry up before Camila comes back here to look for us." Tori exits the classroom, closing the door behind her.

"What's up bae?" I smiled a goofy smile at her, hoisting her up onto a desk.

Damn, I was way too excited just to talk to her after a week.

"Don't call me that." Y/N giggled, rolling her eyes at me.

"Dork?"

"Nope."

"Princess?"

"No."

"Shortie?"

"Always."

I felt my heart flutter at that. I kissed her cheek, happy as fuck at the fact that even though everyone else was weird with me right now; she isn't.

"Seriously, I have to know what happened that night. I can't stand the thought of me doing something to you that could hurt you. I've spent all my time trying to think of what could've happened that night and it's driving me insane. I'm so sorry." I say, looking at her desperately.

"You kissed me." She mumbled out, looking down. My eyes widened slightly.

I kissed her?

"Bu-"

"And then you tried to have sex with me. You tried to take my virginity even when I told you that you can't. You wouldn't stop." She whimpers, clenching her fists tightly.

"I-I"

"I was so fucking scared." She sobbed out, clutching onto me tightly.

I was frozen to the spot.

I did that?

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Why didn't you just tell me that before?" I look down at her guiltily.

She shrugged.

Your P.O.V

Dinah looked utterly disgusted at herself. It hurt me to see her like that. I couldn't help but to latch myself onto her to try to make her feel better about this but I don't think soaking her in my tears, that she had caused, would pick up her mood at all.

"Don't feel bad." I mutter quietly, hugging her tighter.

"How can I not feel bad about this?" She pushed me off her in frustration.

"Because I don't want you to push me further away from you! I don't want you not to be my friend just because of a stupid drunk mistake that you don't even remember. Don't feel bad about this because I fucking like you so much that it hurts every time I even see you looking at a girl that isn't me. I forgive you for this because I can't hate you. I can never hate you because I like you so damn much and I just wish you'd feel the same way about me instead of coming to my room every night after you have fucked half of the school." I blurt out before I could even register what I was saying.

Dinah's eyes widen as she backs away from me.

"I-I, Y/N. You d-don't like me. I'm me. I can't like you back." Dinah stuttered out.

I felt my heart breaking into tiny little pieces.

"I know." I sigh sadly, wiping my tears. "I can't lose you though."

"You won't. I just don't like you in that way. You know I can't be in a relationship." She said through gritted teeth, her voice breaking towards the end.

I nod, sniffling loudly. I close my eyes to try to prevent any more tears to come spilling out but as soon as I hear the door close behind her I broke down.

xxxxxx

I have a couple things I gotta talk about. One is that I have two story ideas. One is Laurinah and the other is Lauren/you. The laurinah one is one that I am kind of converting from my old brittana fanfiction that I never finished since I kind of lost inspiration for writing glee fanfiction. I have to admit, it's pretty dark. It contains depression, bullying, abuse and cutting. I know some of you will be triggered by it so I recommend you not reading it because I don't want you guys to feel triggered! Oh and it's g!p right now but you guys can let me know if you want me to keep it that way or not. Let me know if you want me to publish that story because I personally really like it despite the sadness of it and a lot of other people loved it too. The other fanfiction (Lauren/you) is jail themed. It's going to be like a love-hate relationship. I'm not too sure about the jail one , I might not do it, but you guys can let me know! As soon as you guys tell me what you think, I can start working on them and the sooner they will be up.

Vote, comment and tell me any ideas you have for this story because it's getting harder to write without knowing what you guys want in this. I need more ideas! haha xx

Question time!

Favorite song on the Reflection album and why?