Chapter Fifteen

I watched Dinah sit up next to me, stretching her arms above her head and scrunching up her eyes tightly. Little noises squeaked out of her mouth that sounded a lot like a little baby dinosaur. I giggled quietly at her but it seemed to catch her attention. She dropped her arms and turned towards me with her adorable tired eyes.

She had spent the night in my room last night after claiming that her bed sheets were in the wash. I'm not even going to question her about what had happened especially since, according to Ally, she was with a girl in her dorm room.

I mentally slap myself for what felt like the hundredth time this week. I'm so damn whipped. This past week Dinah has began to spend way too much time for my liking with other girls. I guess what hurt more was that she always came to me after she was with them. I felt like the second option. I felt like I was being used every single time that my heart fluttered when Dinah stepped into my dorm room at night. I guess Stella's little talk made her realize that her reputation was slipping. Well, she is definitely proving everyone wrong... unfortunately.

"Did you giggle?" Dinah grinned widely while rubbing her tired eyes. I duck my head down and shook my head in denial.

"Y/N." She called softly. I look up at her to find her smirking. "Giggle again."

I roll my eyes and shake my head once more causing her to pout playfully.

"Good morning shortie." Dinah mumbled, kissing my cheek before crawling towards the end of my bed.

Damn. Eyes off the booty. EYES OFF THE BOOTY Y/N.

She climbed off my bed and walked over to my cupboard after glancing at the alarm clock on the bedside table.

"I'm late. I need some clothes." Dinah exclaimed in a rush.

I opened my mouth to try to ask where she was going but nothing came out.

Fuck.

Come on.

"I'll be back later. I'm going to meet up with someone for a little bit." She told me as she pulled on my old school jumper with my last name on the back of it and then she pulled on her jeans that she had stripped out of last night.

I had to admit that she looked so damn good in my clothes. I could definitely get used to this sight.

"Bye dawg." She planted a soft kiss onto my forehead before walking out the door.

I groan internally, scratching my nails down my face in frustration before flopping back down onto my bed.

I hate her leaving me.

xxxxxx

"Freak."

"Speak."

"Kill yourself. You're useless."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Stop being immature and childish. Talk."

"Now I understand why your parents didn't want you."

"How does it feel being the unwanted one in the family?"

These words replayed over and over in my head. The words that escaped people's mouths without a care in the world. Without any sympathy or guilt.

It was clear that the bullying at this school was going down the same path as my old school.

I wipe my tears before standing up and unlocking the toilet stall that I have been sitting in for most of the lunch. Thanks to Camila I had my shirt drenched in water and food which made it cling to my body in an uncomfortable way. My whole body was sore as fuck, especially my face. It freaking ached.