Chapter 1

Author: so I decided to write this book

Ava: with me (:

Kira: and me

Sasha: and also me

Author: get y'all asses back in the book dammit*rolls eyes*

Sasha: we just wanted to say hi to the Mortal Kombat lover

Ava: without us this wouldn't be happening

Author: anyways don't mind them just enjoy

Kira:don't forget to buy my mixtape its fire *runs away with Ava and Sasha*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ava I don't know why you don't just come with me" my friend says through the speaker of my Galaxy 6 Edge.

"Because every time I hang out with you I have to talk to a police officer for your behavior" I say rolling my eyes like she could see me.

"Like you don't have fun doing it!" She yells making me take the phone off my ear.
"Okay first, lower you fucking voice. Second, you know it's not fun talking to a cop for your drunk friend so she doesn't go to jail" I say again rolling my eyes.

"Whatever call me back when you loose the attitude" she says and hangs up. I sigh and throw my phone on my bed.

I'm 23 years old live in a huge house by myself and only have one friend who is now mad at me, my life is great huh.

I walk to my bathroom and get in the shower. I wash up and dry myself off. I shake my huge afro from the water and get dressed.

Walking to my room I turn on my TV and turn my Xbox One on and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a can of Pepsi and walk back up stairs, cutting off lights before I go up.

I put in Mortal Kombat 9 and start to play. I picked tag team and I picked Sub-Zero and Smoke. My first match was Scorpion and Rain. We started to fight and I won of course. I heard a thud from down the hall but shrugged it off because my dog always knocks stuff down.

My next match was Noob Saibot and Reptile. I almost lost but I did Smoke's X-Ray. I heard another thud and furrowed my eyebrows. I remember that I left my dog outside for the night. I got up and grabbed the gun I keep under my pillow. I opened my door slowly and walked out to the hallway. I creept down the hall to the guest rooms. I opened one door and nothing was there.

"What the hell is this place" I heard from the next room over.

I walked out the room and walked to the next. I opened the door and I couldn't see anything cause it was dark. I flicked the switch on and saw 7 people.

"What the hell!" I yell out. They all looked at me and froze. I point my gun to one of them and he looked at my confused.

"What is that thing?" He ask trying to touch the gun but I moved it.

"No the question is why are Mortal Kombat characters in my house?" I ask throwing my arms in the air. They all fell silent for a moment

"Get her" Scorpion says. I take a run for it and jet down the stairs into the kitchen as their heavey feet pounded on the floor following me. I couldn't find anywhere to hide so I just hid under the sink.

"Where did she go" Rain ask

"She must be some type of new foe" Reptile says

"Nahh I'm just a bitch that knows how to hide" I mumble. I heard my dog bark from outside and they all get startled.

"What is that" Sub-Zero ask

"I do not know. Let's go see" Smoke says as they walk to the sliding door leading to the back yard.

I creep from under the sink and out the front door. I start to sprint down the dark street.

"Look it's that girl" I heard Ermac yell. That motivated me to run faster. I heard them running after me followed by my dog, who ran past them and started running along side with me.

"Feel like running to Sasha's house boy" I ask my dog still running. He barked and started running faster, me following.

"Get over here!" I heard and I instantly tuck and rolled, ducking his spear. I got up fast and turned around

"Really dude?" I ask shaking my head.

"Enough of this!" Noob Saibot says teleporting in front of me and grabbing me.

I struggled trying to get free. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would you knock her out" a voice says

"Because she was struggling" another voice says

"Well did you at least get the animal" one ask

"Yes he's right here" another says.

I groan and open my eyes. Everything was blurry at first but it adjusted. I sat up and was face to face with Reptile. I jumped back and hit something. I turned and was just inches away from Rain's face. I jumped back again and just sat up straight. I rubbed my head and sighed.

"I have to be dreaming" I say getting up, rubbing my eye.

"Mind telling us where we are" Noob says with attitude. I stop rubbing my eye and look at Noob like he was crazy

"Okay loose the attitude cause right now you're in my damn house so you will learn respect while you are here" I say almost punching him in the face. He held his hands up in defeat.

"What is this place" Ermac ask

"Penfield, New York." I answer

"So how did we get here" Sub-Zero ask

"Follow me" I sigh and stomp up the stairs and burst through my room door with the 7 following. "That is why" I point to my TV that only had Sub-Zero wins on it.

"This explains......?" Rain ask

"It means when I played the game I must have summoned you guys or something. Although I don't know why you are here" I say to Ermac

"We saw a portal so we walked through it" he or should I say they say shrugging

"Uh okay..blonde moment" I say dumbfounded.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

No offense to all the blonde people out there its just all the blonde girls I know say dumb stuff, so whenever I say or do something dumb I saw I have a blonde moment. (:

(Ava in picture)