Chapter 43 - Brokenhearted Part 1

Start from the beginning

“Afternoon, Ciara” he said, when he saw me walk in

“Afternoon.” I had no reason to be talking to this guy, he wasn’t my dad and he had nothing for me, so there was no need to have a conversation.

I began unpacking the boxes and stacking them in the cupboards which had been cleaned already.

I could feel my phone vibrating in the pockets of my tracksuit bottoms; I climbed down from the counter and took it out. It was Jade

“Hi Jade, what’s up?” I greeted her cheerfully

“Erm… you do realise that ‘The Face of…’ is in three days? I thought you wanted me to help you find an outfit and that?”

“Oh shit, I completely forgot. I’m probably not going to be free this time tomorrow, so do you wanna come over tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I will try. Just make sure you’re ready with possible outfits and that.” She said, before hanging up the phone. I had completely forgotten about the modelling competition; before I went to bed that night I was definitely doing a workout.

**

The next morning, I continued unpacking the boxes and bags, then began preparing for Jade’s arrival. Luckily, I had two built-in wardrobes, so I had separated my clothes into types and styles so it would be easier for us to search.

Paige would be accompanying me on the day of the competition, so I had also asked her to come over.

Jade being the alcoholic she was, she had brought along a bottle of wine, which we sipped on whilst eating some rice my mum had made.

We decided that I would wear a light pink top with light blue leggings and silver sandals, which took about ten minutes.

We spent the rest of our time having girl time. Eventually the topic turned to me and Kyle’s relationship, but the sexual side of it…

“Is he well hung?” Paige asked, and we all burst out laughing

“Yes… to the extent that I was still in pain an hour later!” I said, rolling my eyes

“So he’s a donkey!” Jade said, winking at me. “He is a muncher, right? I can always tell”

I just nodded and continued with my food as Paige started screaming

“Oh my God! He totally seems like one of them guys who isn’t into that kinda shit. Boy, appearances are deceiving nowadays.” She said, collapsing in a fit of giggles

“Lets just say the only thing the next girl to kiss him will taste is my vagina!”

“Please tell me you returned the favour and sucked that donkey dick” Jade said; she was so dirty

“A lady doesn't kiss and tell” I said, winking

The conversation went back to normal, and we began talking about the more delicate side of the relationship