Allison gave me my food, and Tami gave Simon his. I looked at the masterpiece on my plate, with two white roses. "Why thank you Allison." I said.

"This looks delicious. How did you even get reservations in this place, and get Josh, Tami, and Allison to be servers and waiters?" I asked in complete curiosity.

He gave me a smile and put his fingers to his lips. "Secrets." We both laughed, and ate our food, giving small talk as we savored it.

"Well you stay here. I am going to the next part of our date, and you need to stay here." He said scooting himself out of his seat, and kissed my cheek. "See you there, beautiful."

"See you there too, handsome." I replied, blowing him a kiss as he walked out the door.

I sat there for a full minute, thinking about the amount of work he went through. I pulled all of the roses I had so far, and pulled them to my chest, and smiled widely.

Harry walked in, and gave me a friendly smile. "Hello. Are you enjoying your evening, Ms. Evans? " He asked me politely, with a fancy tone in his voice.

"Why yes I am." I replied back.

"I am to take you to your next destination, so come with me." He said, pulling his arm out for me to link with, which I accepted, and yet again, gave me another rose.

It was really cute how Simon got all the guys to act all fancy, to wear the suits, and to do the linking of arms whenever they were to take me anywhere.

He lead me outside to the same car Ethan brought me in, and was gentlemen enough to open the door for me and let me in.

We didn't talk the way, and was very quiet because he couldn't keep secrets well, leaving me to think of all the possibilities once again.

He took me to a hotel, and I gave him a funny look. He simply laughed and took me inside to the elevator where I found JJ.

He smiled at me, and gave me a white rose in which he had behind his back. "Going up?"

Harry left before the elevator closed, leaving just us in the quiet as we went up to the roof. I walked out, and the view blew me away.

All of London was below me, and the lights shined brightly, making the streets illuminate the roads and make it more defined. The sky showed the stars, making the environment seem so artistic in a way.

I feel arms wrap around my waist romantically, and saw Simon again. "It is absolutely stunning and beautiful." I told him, getting closer.

"But not as beautiful as you." He whispered in my ear, and kissed my cheek.

We swayed for a bit, and I heard a familiar song start playing, causing me to turn to the source.

I saw Vikk sitting there, playing the piano, and smiled at me. A single white rose laid at the other end of the piano.

"You really went all out didn't you?" I asked, looking back at him.

He smiled again. "I would do anything for you." He said, grabbing me by the waist as I grabbed him around the neck as the song began.

(All of Me- John Legend)

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

I look up to see Simon mouthing the lyrics as we sway back and forth, and I let out a slight giggle.