"So," Reizon sat beside me on the bed "How you feelin'?"

"I'm good, why'd you ask?"

"Because, I'm kind of nervous" He admitted, scratching his neck

"Why?" I looked at him

"I, uh, forgot the condom last night"

I stared at him, not saying anything. My body froze, as I saw his face fell.

"Paze?" He shook my shoulder

"You forgot the condom?" I asked. He nodded "It's okay, it's not like you released inside of me or anything"

I chuckled a bit, hitting his chest playfully. He cleared his throat and my eyes widened.

"Reizon!" I exclaimed

I didn't even know he did...

"Paisley, I'm sorry- I was kind of, well, my pullout game was weak" He pouted

Sighing heavily, I squinted my eyes- looking at him. Pursing my lips, I arched my eyebrow. 

"Baby," He put his hands on the sides of my face "It's okay, alright? So what if you get pregnant- I'mma be by your side. You'll be fine, I promise"

"Are you sure?" I glanced at him

"Of course I am" He smiled 

3 weeks later, Wednesday,

Reizon, 

It was now nighttime and I was dying to go home. I was spending my whole time fixing cars and I had some oil smeared on the sides of my face as I was still trying to touch up the engine of this car. 

"Fuck," I covered my ears as I set the horn off

Clicking it back to normal, I sighed. I took off my shirt, and leaned against the car. Taking my gloves off, I played with the screwdriver in my hand. 

Seeing Isaiah approach me, I snarled, not wanting to talk to his ass.  

"You thought you would spit on me and get away with it?" 

"Hell yeah," I clashed my eyebrows together "Do you not know what you used to do to me when I was younger, nigga?" 

"I do," He chuckled

"And you think it's funny?" I snapped "You're ass used to fucking humiliate me. Pee, spit, beat me up until I was almost dead- and you think that shit's funny?!" I approached him "But yet, I can't even spit on you?"

"That was the past, man" He smacked his lips

"Nigga, it was just 4 years ago when you stopped" I groaned "And you still spit on me- on purpose. Talm 'bout 'I was aiming for the trash can'. Fuck'on" 

"You actin' like a real bitch, Reizon" He grinned

Huffing, I went back to work on the car. Seeing him walk towards the vehicle I was working on, he spoke up. 

"So was that your lil slut I was talking to a couple weeks ago?" He questioned

I slammed the hood down, placing my hands on it.

"Excuse me?" 

"Was that your bitch-"

I put my screwdriver in his face, "Don't.." I warned "Don't you call her that!"

"I see that your pussy ass defending fat hoes now" He smirked

Throwing the tool down, it stabbed through his foot.