"All I want is for you to be mine." He said, kissing me, giving me the effect it gave the first time.

He pulled away."Will you, Samantha Winter Evans, make me the happiest man alive, and be my girlfriend?"

"Well, of course Simon Minter. Wanna go tell the guys and girls?"

He smiled widely. "Sure, just call them down!"

"Hey guys! If you aren't recording, come downstairs. We have something to say!"

I started to blush, thinking of Simon being mine.

Surprisingly, all the guys have just finished all of their recordings, and sat on the couch, and looking at us.

"What did you guys want to tell us?" Asked Harry.

Me and Simon looked at each other before looking back. "We are officially a couple!"

Everyone congratulated us, gave hugs, and made some inappropriate jokes, but they were just jokes.

"Well, it is nice seeing Simon finally date a girl." I heard JJ say.

I gave him a confused look. "What? Has he not dated anyone before?"

"No. Even though so many girls came to him, one after one, he never dated anyone. He was always waiting for a special girl like you to come along." He said, patting Simon's back, and caused me to blush.

"So I am your first girl?" I looked into his dark blue eyes, wrapping both of my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yep, because your different from the rest." He kissed my lips gently, and I heard some 'aww' from the girls and some from a few guys as well.

"Get a room you guys!" I heard Tobi yell.

I giggled a bit as the room to erupted with laughs at Tobi.

The guys stayed down for awhile, talking about their clothing line and new releases, as I sat on Simon's lap comfortably.

"Hey Simon, we actually have to go back to your video and actually tell your fans we are actually boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't want you to lie to them." I told him, remembering the first question we answered.

"Oh, don't worry. I can edit it and put the kiss in there to make it seem like we were actually dating at that point in time."

I looked back at the time, realizing that I have to start getting into a recording schedule.

16:29 (4:29 for Americans like me.)

"Well I am going to go record some stuff, I guess I will go upstairs, Simon." I said to him.

He offered to join in because I was already in his video, so it would only be fair if he was in one of my videos, so I agreed.

We picked out some Black Ops 2 and played a public match of Team Deathmatch and the games went by quickly with me always getting 40 or more kills in each round, with either 1 or 2 deaths.

"Well, thank you guys for watching and go check out Simon's channel in the description below, and see you guys next time. Bye guys." I said ending my recording.

"See ya!" I heard the other end say, as Simon finished off his recording as well.

"Seriously Sam. How do you play like that? That is not humanly possible!" I heard him ask in disbelief.

I looked on Skype at his camera, him seriously looking confused on how I play.

"Well, I play games a lot." Being all I could say.

He looked at me on his Skype as well, asking if I could come to his room to teach him.

"Of course! I will be over in a second. Just let me close some stuff. Let's hope you can pick up my swag as easily as I did." I said.

"You sound so cute when you are being cocky." He said from the other end, and ended the call.

I walked over to his room, but didn't see him in his chair or bed.

I felt arms around my waist and I was being picked up and thrown on the bed, being tickled at my sides.

"Simon! Stop it! It hurts!" I managed to say in between laughs.

He smiled again, but continued to tickle me. "But I don't want to."

Eventually I ran out of breath, causing him to stop so I can catch it.

I laid on his bed, causing him to join. I stared at him, feeling all of the butterflies in my stomach again. "Today has been an amazing day." He told me.

"Today hasn't just been an amazing day, it has been the best day of my life." I responded back.

He sat up eargerly. "So, how would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked me.

"I would love too! Should I dress casual, semi-formal, or formal?" I asked him in return.

"I was thinking semi-formal. But I want it to be a surprise. So you don't get to know where we are going." He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Aww man."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Yay! They are dating! Finally I am getting somewhere.

I have added media in previous chapters, adding music videos to chapters that had songs and outfits to chapters in which I described outfits, but not in chapter one. Kinda weird when it was for the first time Simon saw her, lifeless and all.

But if you did enjoy, leave some feedback, and see ya!

-TheBaconist