I looked at Trixie, who gave me a sort of sad look, while explain to Danny what happened.

As Trixie  was explaining everything that happened, all the memories came flooding back. I stood up and ram to the bathroom, locking the door after me. I slid down the door, crying and hugging my knees to my chest.

**

"Okay. I'll see you soon. I love you." I hung up the phone after a long talk to Max. I finally managed to get my shoes on for the long walk to Max's house.

He lived a mile or two away from me and neither of us have cars so one weekend i stay over his another weekend he stays round mine to save on bus money.

Just as I got to town I saw a police car zoom past me almost knocking me off my feet, it took me  a minute to regain my balance. I started to walk again and almost got knocked over again by another police car speeding past.

"I should really walk away from the road a bit." I whispered to my self.

I finally got to a street around the corner from Max's house. I saw all the police cars and ambulances that drove past me, all parked out side his house. Being scared I dropped my bag and ran as face as I could to the house.

"I'm sorry ma'am, you can't go in there." A police officer said trying to stop me from going in.

I walked away with tears falling from my eyes, working out how to getting in there to see whats happening. I suddenly ran faster than before into the house without the police officer noticing.

The stairs were splattered with blood. I gasped in horror as i walked up the stairs following the blood trail right to Max's room. I struggled to breathe fearing the worst. I opened the door to see Max's cold lifeless body in the middle of the room, covered in blood. I ran to him and dropped to my knees.

"No. This can't be real!" I screamed in disbelief hugging him tightly.

**

"Elisa!" I heard Trixie banging on the door. "Elisa are you okay?" she sounded worried, and upset her self. I slowly got up and wiped the tears from my face and unlocked the door.

Before I could even blink she swung her arms around me hugging me so tightly I couldn't breathe.

“Trix. I can't breathe.” I said while gasping for air.

“Gah. I'm sorry.” Trixie let go while looking at her feet. “It's just because you was in there for so long. We even heard you screaming.”

“ I wasn't screaming.”

“You was though. You was in there for about an hour or two.”

“I can't of been in there for that long. It only felt like five minutes.”

Me and Trixie slowly walked back to my room where Danny was, sitting looks very worried and shocked. As soon as he saw me he ran over and picked me up hugging me.

At about midnight Danny decide he should go home. I walked to with him to the door.

“Call me if you need anything. Okay?” I gave him a small smile and hugged him.

“Okay.” I said in a quiet whispered. He leant down a gave me a goodnight kiss before leaving. I sighed and closed the door behind him.

“Elisa.” Trixie came running down the stairs.

“God woman, you sound like a herd of elephants.” I laughed.

“Oh why thank you.” She smiled. “But yeah, anyway, you have a phone call from some girl called Aimee. I think.”

Trixie ran up stairs full of energy and flew into my bedroom. I sighed again and followed her up.

“So may I ask how do you know?” Trixie asked questioningly down the phone. “I don't believe you! I bet you done it!” I jumped a foot into the air because I was so shocked to hear, or even see her go from so calm to so angry in a matter of seconds.

I walked up to Trixie and snatched the phone out of her hands as she was screaming down it. “Don't shout so loudly, some people are trying to sleep.” I hissed. “Hey Amiee, what’s up?”

“The sky.” Aimee said with a chuckle. “But ermm Danny told me about what your friend Trixie told him, and I was just worried. So I thought I could phone you, but I just got a mouth full from your friend.” I shout Trixie a 'what the hell' look but she just continued getting dressed.

“When did he tell you?” I asked slightly confused

“Just after he was told. He said that you was in the bathroom crying and screaming. He said it must have been because it would have been a traumatic experience or something. He's really worried you know.”

“I'm Fine, but I have company here right now, so I shouldn't really be on the phone for too long. But we could meet up tomorrow.”

“Okay.” Aimee hung the phone up in a bit of a huff. I guess she wasn't too happy with that idea after Trixie shouted at her.

I quickly got changed and sat on the bed with Trixie, while she was just staring out the window.

“How on earth does she know?” Trixie asked quietly without moving.

“She's Danny’s best friend and one of my closest friends up here.” I looked up to see her look at me with a 'she's not closer than me look', I smiled a little. “But she could never compare to you.” She quickly tackled me into a hug, let go roll of my bed and land on the mattress on the floor. “Oooo look at your ninja skills.” I laughed, she just looked at me with a huge grin on her face before lying down with her eyes closed.

“Night.” Both me and Trixie said at the same time. I switched the light off and fell asleep with in seconds of closing my eyes.