Just Because

I slowly walked into the room full of unknown people and took a seat in the far corner sinking into my chair, trying to listen to all the quite hushed whispers coming from around me. I always thought joining the course late would be a bad idea, but I honestly didn't have any other choice, I couldn't continue at sixth form, not with everything that happened, not with the people there, or what they knew or rather what they thought they knew. I was disturbed from my thoughts as the teacher came into the room.

"Well okay every one, there is a new student joining our course today. Her name is...Elisa Lish."

I took out my earphones and slowly stood up to my full height with was 5ft 3, pushing my long silky light brown hair out of my face watching every ones eye, which were all on me.

"Ermmm...hi" I said sheepishly "I'm Elisa, I've just moved here from Dorset" Noticing all the faces on the other students not caring I quickly sat down in my seat

"So today" the teacher started to declare "we are going to be fins-"

"Hey" I looked up to see a small girl with dark blonde hair wearing a tight blue top, black skinny jeans and a colourful patchwork hoodie, the art student look....of course, an art student dressing like that, looking towards me "I'm Aimee. Don't worry about the others, they're not really nice to any one really" she scrunched up her face as she talked about the others.

"Oh, hey" I reply with a shy smile.

"So what part of Dorset are you from?"

"Well...ermmm...Charmouth. It's quite close to the beach and the people there are always so nice." I answered with a grin on my face

"Wow sounds like you could easily have some awesome beach parties" Aimee chuckled. In the small silence hat was left when we went to get our sketchbooks out to do work, my tummy rumbled "Oh dear, it sounds like some body forgot to have breakfast this morning. Don't worry there is a break in an hour and a half, we can go fine food then for you." I could only reply with a little smile because I was feeling quite embarrassed.

As me and Aimee walked to the canteen at break we walked into Ruby, the bitch in our group.

"Watch it!" she snarled "Don't you ever look where your going?"

"Well I would if I knew I wouldn't see your fake ass around here." Aimee snapped.

"Argh!" Ruby threw her arms into the air a stomped off

"Jesus what was that about?"

"Well you see, she-"

"She's like a total bitch!" A tall guy, about 5ft 6, with black hair and dark green eyes, interupted.

"Oh hey." Aimee gave a annoyed look at this guy but at the same time it looked like she was happy to see him. "Elisa this is Danny, he is my best mate."

"Ermmm hi" I'm going to have to admit I wasn't normally like this around guys, I was normally fine around guys, and it was like an awkward feeling...not like 'oh my god he's so cute do you think he'll ask me out?' It was a different kind of awkward. Aimee had noticed I felt awkward

 "We should really be getting back to class."

"B-b-but I haven't got any foo-" before I could finish my sentence I was dragged down the hall. This was going to be a painfuly slow day, I could just tell.

"Ah this is just great." I mumbled to myself looking out the window. Its time to walk home and its tipping it down.

"N'awww why you looking so glum chum?" Aimee started to giggle at her own rhyme. "Its just a little bit of rain."

God, why does she have to be such a hyper mood now? "Gah are you blind? Or just stupid?"

"Awww why do you have to be so mean Elisa? Its not like I've done anything wrong." Aimee pouted. I rolled my eyes at her and chuckled. I've always been good at making new friends. "Oh shoot, my bus it gonna be here in ten minutes, I better run. I'll see you tomorrow. Byyyyye!" I watched it run off and started my walk home in the pouring rain, blasting my music in my ears."

Finally, after my twenty minute walk in the rain, I got through my bedroom door full of boxes. I started to unpack some of them to make my room feel like a room. I was startled by my phone ringing, after about ten minutes.

"Hey girl!" I knew that voice, it was my best friend, Trixie "How was your first day? What's it like up north? Are there any cute guys?"

"Oh geez Trix, its been, well like how any first day would be like where you don't know any one. Its been pretty rainy since I move though."

"Oh dear, that isnt good." even though I couldn't see her face, I knew her face was scrunched up.

"You know your going to get wrinkles if you keep pulling that face." I chuckled

"What face? I'm not pulling any face."

"Okay, if you say so."

"Oh El El its going to be weird with out you here. N'awww I have to go speak to you later."

"Okay byes." Trixie had been my best friend ever since primary school.

*********************************************************

Ermmm.... Hey guys,

i thought i would just say that this story is based in England, and that i would love your honest opinion on this story, as it is my first ever story, so this is kinda scary for me >.< oh and i have pretty bad spelling, so please dont get to mad if there too much bad spelling