Just Because, Part 4

"Arrgh. I think I had a bit too much to drink last night."  Amiee moaned. I looked on the floor to find her with a pillow on her head trying to block out the sun.

"I think you should of learned your lesson for next time." I laughed

"Pfft. No. What makes you think it would of? I'm going to keep doing it." She slowly got up and walked down stairs to my kitchen and stared to rummage through the fridge.

"So yeah, just make yourself at home. Don't forget to clean the house though." I said following her.

"How about no." She replied smiling sweetly. I pushed her away from the fridge and pulled out the some milk to make me a bowl of coco pops and some coffees for us. "You bitch." I gave an innocent smile and walked over to the side to make the coffees.

"Hey." Aimee said as she was shovelling in her last spoon full of coco pop. "We should do something today." She started to think deeply.

"Thinking that much is going to hurt, you  know." I laughed receiving a evil look.

"Oh, you meanie!" Aimee acted shocked "but we should go shopping today. i mean you have the money right?"

"well of course I do, but how are we going to get to the shops?"

"I left my car at Danny's, so we can just walk up to his and get the car." She said laughing like a mad man. It was starting to scare me. People should not be laughing that much.

After a walk that took 17 minutes and 29 seconds we finally got to Danny's house when he ran out the house towards us shouting at this tall slim girl with midnight blue hair.

"I didn't say you could stay around here!" Danny looked annoyed and was walking quite quickly. "Aimee please take Bobby with you." He sighed with annoyance. "She hasn't got any one to get a lift off." 

"Who's Bobby?" I asked confused

"She's the girl over there." Danny pointed behind him. "Her name is Katie Roberts, but she thinks the name Katie is just too popular so shes getting people to call her Bobby."

"Oh. That makes some sense?" I said, while still being confused.

"Her last name is Roberts." Aimee said slowly, like i was some sort of retard. "People with the name Robert some times like to be called Bob."

They just watched me put the pieces together. After a few minutes I finally smiled and gave a simple 'oh' before Aimee shouted. "Right lets get going!" Danny handed Aimee her car keys, every one except Danny got into the car. With out any warning Aimee started the car and speeded off leaving me and Bobby screaming.

As i walked into college, half asleep. I realised spending all night talking to Trixie was not the worlds best idea. I keep swaying from side to side, I think the people watching me thought I was drunk. I walked through the college doors and stumbled into some one. A tall, ginger, skinny girl. I could recognize her from some where, but I didn't know where though. She was talking to a smaller girl with long, dark blonde hair with some light brown highlights.

We all ended on the floor along with a few other people. "Wooo!" Some one shouted from behind me. "Human dominoes!" Aimee came along laughing helping me up as well as the two other girls.

"Who are these girls?" I whispered to Aimee as we all started to walk through the college.

"Well." Aimee said while tripping over her own feet. "The ginger on is Amber, and the blonde one is Charlie.They are in our art group."

"Oh." I whipsered to myself. How could I not remember then being in my art group. Was it because I was always looking at my book? or where they just to quiet? Maybe I should get to know them.

"Look who's here Courtney." Ruby hissed, we tried to get past her but she was blocking the doorway. I turned around to see Courtney stood  behind us blocking the stairs so we could leave. They started to slowly walk closer to us.

"That little bitch who needs to learn her place." Courtney replied. They push the others out the way. pushing me into the corner, while the others where on the floor looking rather confused. I knew this wasnt going to end well.

******************************************************************

:O dun dun duuuuuuuuun!!!

how is it going to end??

might have to end it with a smiley attack xD

:) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :)