Just Because, Part 6

Spending the day worrying...and worrying about how she knew him.

As far as I knew he didn't know any one up here.

He would of told me...I hope.

Danny come running up to me when he saw my black eye. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worried voice.

"Yeah, I guess I'm fine." I shook my head bring myself back down to earth. "Could always be better though." I beamed at him. After the party i seem more comfortable around him. He was smart, funny and so caring. I grinned to myself, he was just so sweet.

He thought for a second. "So what did happen?"

"Those frikken bitchs, Ruby and Courtney beat her up!" Aimee shouted before I could even got the change to breathe.

"Why would some one want to hurt you?" He whispered while pushing a lock of hair out of my face. Making me blush slightly.

"Hmm.." Danny went off in his on little world. "We should have a training montage." He had come out of his world with the biggest grin I ever seen, and I've seen some  pretty big grins.

Three hours later, aching arms, legs and just about an aching everything else and a few hours worth of video clips of me training. I collapsed on Danny's sofa while Aimee brought over a ice cold drink. She Held it a metre away from me.

"Pfft. Im not going to bring it all the way to you." Aimee grinned evilly.

"But I've been doing exercise all afternoon." I exclaimed. She just stared at me while slowly drinking the water. I felt like breaking down and crying on the inside. She was being beyond evil.

"So. You can just get your own drink. Its not like your disabled." 

I pulled a face at her and she spat out her drink all over me and the floor.

"You're going to clean that up." Danny said without even looking away from the computer. He was uploading the videos he took of me.

As he watched them, he started to laugh uncontrollably, struggling to get up to she what he was laughing at. It was a video of Aimee trying to dance to the music in the back ground... which happened to be 'Eye of the Tiger'.

We walking in to college early. Normally we start at half nine on a Wednesday, but today I had to go in early because I left most of my books over night and I had to do quite a bit of work before class.

I plugged in my ipod, it felt like for ever since I last listened to my ipod...well since Monday, and picked up my book from the pile of books. I saw a piece of bright orange paper with lots of writing on it sticking out of Ruby's book, so being nosey I carefully opened her book and picked up the piece of paper. At the top it said, 'ways to make Elisa ~~~'. The last word was blurred, but under it had different ideas to hurt me, both physically and mentally.

The first was to kick me in the stomach, the second was to talk about Max when I was around, to make me worried. They had done both of these already. Before i could continue reading I could hear Ruby's voice coming from down the hallway. I quickly put it back and ran to my seat. She came in giving me evil looks, I guess she saw me running across the classroom and falling over chairs.

Aimee came in ten minutes later after I texted her about what happened.  She came running up to me hugging. "It's going to be okay." She said so only I could hear. It didn't really matter if she shouted it. Ruby went out the room to answer her phone before Aimee came in.

She was probably talking about me. She wasn't hiding it well.

***************************************

:O Silly blurry words >.<

We dislike you blurry words!!! =D