Just Because, Part 7

After about an hour we worked out our teacher wasn't coming in today so decided to get on with some work so we wouldn't waste the rest of the day. I dragged out an easel from the corner of  the room and a huge canvas which was about A1 sized and started to copy a photo of me, Aimee and Danny. The photo was taken at the weekend with Aimee on the left, me in the middle and Danny on the right, there were only really trees in the background and a bit a the amazingly blue sky.

I had just finished tracing the out line of the picture when Amber jumped out of no where, making me scream.

"Wow. That's just amazing." Charlie gasped.

"I w-w-wish I c-c-could draw that w-well." Amber finally forced out, while having a huge laughing fit. I just glared at Amber.

"You know that wasn't very nice Amber." I tried to pull a upset face but my face couldn't help but show my smile, which went from ear to ear. I turned around to see Charlie holding a tube of bright blue paint. My eyes widen at the sight of it, I grabbed to closest thing to my. A paint brush and a pencil i held them up making a cross while looking around for some water. I ran to the other side of the room grabbing some ones water bottle. I started to pour the water on Charlie.

"Let the power of Christ rep- aaaaaaaaah!" I was rugby tackled by Aimee while she was shouting at me.

"No! Don't send her to the other side! You don't know how long it took me to get her here!"

I finally stood up and looked at both Aimee and Charlie for about five seconds before i completely lost it, fell on the floor and started laughing until my sides hurt. Out of no where I finally saw the blue paint hit my face. I reacted like any normal person would, I ran over to the other paint and threw some back.  The red paint manged to miss Charlie and hit Courtney. I heard every one gasp just watching to see what happened.

Courtney stared for a second, before she laughed and threw a hand full of chalk back at me. Every one else just joined in threw art supplies around the room.

Then it hit me, just like the chalk. I started an art fight.

We decided to go to the canteen for a break. Me and Aimee went down dancing covered in paint, with Amber and Charlie hanging their head in embarrassment . Suddenly I saw a arm pull me around the corner in the opposite direction to the canteen. I found my self stumbling over my feet and fell, landing on the person who pulled me over.

Pushing myself up I saw that I was on top of Danny. I suddenly felt myself turning red quite quickly.

"Oooooo."

"Get a room!"

"Get in there Elisa!"

I could hear Aimee, Amber and Charlie shouting, and just making me feel slightly uneasy about it.

"Argh! Sorry about that." I whispered offering my hand out to help Danny up.

"Sorry about what? You being unbelieveably clumsy?" He gave a low chuckle, while looking over at the others. They quickly ran off like a bunch of school girls.

"Hmmm...I thought they wanted to get food." I whispered to my self.

"They never wanted anything from the canteen." He looked down away from my face. "I asked them to bring you down so I could talk to you." He slowly looked back up meeting my eye. I could see he was going red as he said it.

"Well I guess I said that a bit louder than I wanted to." I gave a small laugh

"But I wanted to talk to you ab-" We was cut off by my phone going off. "It's okay, answer it. It could be important." He sighed and leaned on the wall behind him. It looked like he was kind of nervous before. I ignore my thoughts and answered my phone.

"Oh my God, Elisa you need to get your ass back here now!" Tristan shouted at me down the phone. He was the quiet shy guy in our group, he never really talked to any one much. So it was a shock to every one when he started talking to me.

"Jesus Tristan, there's no reason to shout in my ear."

"Don't worry about me shouting. Worry about John. He just got in and Ruby dob you, Aimee and Charlie in for starting the fight. So he's pretty annoyed at you." John he's our tutor for art....he's normally quite calm and enjoys a good joke a lot of the time, im guessing this wasn't one of those times. "He wants you lot back now."

"N'aw can't he wait, like 5 more minutes."

"I just think he'll just get more annoyed with you."

"Okay. Fine, I'll be there in a minute."

I clicked a button on my phone and slipped it back in my pocket. I sighed and looked up at Danny. I opened my mouth to say something, when Danny cut me off.

"I think you should clean yourself up a bit before going back up." He gave me a quick hug and walked aways quite quickly.

I looked into the mirror looking at my paint covered face. I started to peel the big blobs of paint off.

"It's a pain to get off isn't it." I jumped about a foot into the air, while ripping some paint off my face and some hair.

"Ouch. Yanno, you shouldn't scare me like that."

"You know I can't help it." Bobby said while pouting. "So I saw you talking to Danny before. He looked a bit upset when he walked past. I know we don't get along very well, but he's still my cousin, and I'm still gonna care about him. So don't do anything to hurt him." Before i could even say anything she had already walked out the door. I rested my hands on the sink and sighed. I had a feeling today could only get worse.

********************************************

Argh almost a month since the last part :O

bad me >.< bad me ¬.¬ but then again better than never :)

hopefully next time it will be so much sooner as its the Easter holidays =D