Just Because, Part 5

Pushing me towards the cupboards and with in seconds I saw a clenched fist flying to my face. The force of the punch made my head fling back, hitting it on the cupboard behind me. I fell to the floor holding my head in pain. Aimee, Amber and Charlie all stared at me and and Ruby. Ruby gave a look at Courtney, who looked back at her. Ruby started to kick me in the stomach, Courtney just stood there looking out for people coming up the stairs.

Through watery eyes, I saw a pair of feet walk over towards me and Ruby. I could see this my friends jump up and dust them selves off and gathering together. Ruby was pushed aside, she tripped over her feet and landed on her ass giving me a dirty look. I closed my eyes, pushing myself up, but my arms must of been jelly as they just couldn't support my weight. I opened my eyes to see some one offer me a hand up. I slowly grabbed the hand and pulled myself, to see a tall guy with messy dark brown hair and stunning blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ermm, yes." I managed quietly whisper.

"Okay." He looked at me slightly worried, but walked through the opposite room we was going to be in. Aimee ran up to  me quickly while every one else walked into our classroom

"Oh my God." She screamed in my ear. "He's my hero." She started to go off in her own little world.

"He didn't say anything to you, or do anything for you."

"Yeah, well we better get you cleaned up." I nodded and started to stumble down the stairs. Aimee ran up to my side and helped me stand up and slowly made our way to the toilets.

I walked over to the mirror as Aimee sat on the sink next to the mirror. "So." Aimme started to play with her hair. "Don't you think that guy was kinda cute." I chuckled as she started to go off in her own little world.

I started to splash some water on my face Aimee started to poke me on the sides. I looked up trying to give her an evil look while trying to hold back a huge grin. She looked at me with all seriousness.

"Elisa. You miss a spot." She splashed a load of water at my face. I just  stood there shocked with water dripping down my top, unable to speak.

She slashed some mroe water at me and ran out of the toilets. Still in pain I follwed her quickly out the door going towards the stairs we not long went down.

I crawled up the stairs, with Aimee walking by my side, to make sure I didn't roll back down the stairs.

"So, you know that Max Hill guy I said I was friends with? Well ap-." Ruby stopped her sentence as soon as she saw me walk past her. She looked at Courtney, who gave Ruby an evil smirk.

They couldn't of know about him.

*

"Oh. Come on!" I shouted to Max.

"Nu-uh." He stuck his heels into the ground.

"Why don't you want to go?"

"Because..." He stopped to think for a while. "Becasue the fair is here tomorrow."

I stopped and look at him with eyes as wide as golf ball, asking him if it was true, with out making a sound. He just stood there with a huge grin nodding his head.

"Well I guess we don't have to go to the shops today." I finally came back down to earth. We sat on the beach to watch the sunset.

As the day turned in to night we talked and watched the sky. I slowly feel asleep in his strong arms keeping me safe.

*

********************************************************

Meh!! seems to short to me >.<

buut i hope you enjoy  =D