Just Because, Part 8

"Argh." I sunk in my seat. "Why can't Ruby just keep to her self?" I whispered to Aimee.

"I'm honestly not sure."

"It's not like it's doing anything for her." I sighed

I looked down at my phone. John been telling us how we should be treating the art equipment and the environment for about half an hour.

John  slammed down some scrubbers and a bucket of water on the table before me. Making me jump. I looked over to in Ruby and Courtney's direction just and they started to laugh at us, there was just something not right with Courtney's 'evil' laugh, it was more of a 'I'm really sorry about what  happened, and I didn't want anything to do with it' laugh. 

"You know what we should do with the water." Aimee whispered in my ear. I nodded and slowly got up and picked up one of the brushes and the bucket of water and headed to the biggest blob of paint on the floor next to Ruby. Aimee came and dunked her brush in the water making the water splash all over Ruby's legs.

"John!" Ruby screamed while jumping out her seat. "They went and dumped water all over me!"

"I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose. Just get on with your work so they can finish cleaning." John looked at use with a 'what am I going to do with you two' expression on his face."I want you to clean up all this mess, and don't think I'm going think about letting you go before it's done."

I wonder why  Bobby said that Danny was upset. I never knew they was even cousins until, well about an hour ago. I practically knew everything about him, and i know he never keeps any secrets. Hmmm it's something I'm gonna have to ask Courtney. Hopefully I'll get a chance to talk to her with out Ruby. When ever that is.

"Hurry up you slow poke!" Me and Aimee was running to the canteen because we had less than five minutes left of lunch and we wanted to get some food.

"Go on with out me!" I fell dramatically to the floor

"Fine by me." she started to skip on.

"Wait! get me something I actually like." She gave me a thumbs up and continued her way to the canteen.

 "Might as well text Danny while I'm down here." I whispered to my self lying on the floor. Just as I got my phone out it started beeping saying I got a new text.

'Hey Courtney texted me saying you had to clean up all the mess the rest of the group made...:/

seems a bit harsh  

xx'

"Hmm speak of the devil much."

'meh we had a good laugh got ruby soaking wet :P

but the floor...isnt that comfortable xD

xxx'

I quickly texted back

'what?!?! why are you on the floor?? :S

but ermm yeah do you think you can met me during photography??

kinda want to talk to you about something important

xx'

We both knew my photography teacher was never really in the classroom, or really  cared about what we did, so I go and talk to him. I quickly replied to him just as Aimee came back.

"Dude, why are you still on the floor?"

"Just couldn't be bothered to move."

"Well I guess you don't want your lunch." She held up a sandwich and packet of crisp above my head.

"Gimme!" I shouted as i jumped up and grabbed my lunch "Yum yum yum. Time for photography me thinks." I mumbled with a full mouth

"Nice Elisa. Just lovely." Aimee shoved me to the side and walked away.

As  soon as we walked into to our photography lesson our teacher, Elizabeth, wasn't happy with us.

"Why are you two late?"

"Well Elizabeth." Aimee started

"The floor attacked me, so I had to show them who was the boss." I quickly finished with a smile and walked to my seat still eating. Elizabeth just stood there looking shocked.

"Well, anyway is there any one who wants to go to the darkroom?" Ruby and most of the group put up their hands. "Okay, well I'm going now." She quickly walked out the room with the people wanting to go to the darkroom leaving me, Aimee, Tristan, Courtney and two other girls, Ellen and Maddy.

"Anyone want to play a card game?"  Ellen practically shouted while pulling a pack of cards from her bag.

We all decided to play snap in the middle table.

"So what happens if Elizabeth comes back?" Courtney quietly asked

"Well that one is simple. We hid the cards under these bags and book. Then run to our seats before she comes back in to the room." Ellen gave a cheeky grin across the table to Courtney who just sat there and watched our game.

I started to win when I saw Danny looking through the window. 

"Hey, Courtney, wanna take over for me." I held out me cards towards her and she slowly grabbed them. I got up and looked out the window  and saw a tall woman with long black hair starting to talk to Danny. "Psst, guys Elizabeth is back." I quickly helped the other and walked out door just as Elizabeth got the door. She just stop and looked at me, probably wondering what i was doing.

"Ermm I would like to get past one day." I tried my best to look bored and fed up and she quickly got out my way and let me past.

"So, are you going stay here, or go somewhere else?" I asked walking over to where Danny was standing.

"I think we should go somewhere where there isn't people staring out the window at us." I looked out side and saw Aimee staring at us holding her phone up like she was about to take a photo. I nodded and we started to walk towards the main building.

We walked through the hot stuffy building, talking about everything that happened this morning. I must of not payed that much attention to where we was going because we ended up at the park down the road from the college. We sat down in the middle of an empty field under a tree.

"Elisa." Danny looked at me with his amazing dark green eye. "You know you're the most beautiful girl I know." My mind was racing with a million thoughts. Does he really think I'm beautiful? Oh my God, is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend? Was that what he was going to ask before? Did Aimee, Charlie, Amber and Bobby know?? Well Aimee must of known, they're best friends. I came back down to earth missing half of what Danny had said to me, just to hear him say. "you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will." I only managed whispered with a smile. Danny smiled back, and leaned in to kiss me.

Out of no where there was a flash. "N'aw look at the happy couple." Ellen's boyfriend, Adam shouted with the biggest grin on his face, and his camera in his hands.

"God Adam. That scared me!" I screamed at him as I stood up. His eyes widen, and he started to run back to college. I ended up running after him shouting and screaming abuse, leaving Danny on his own.