"Ouch." I said, laughing.

"Well, um, I think we need to redo that part." I heard him say laughing as well, helping me up.

"Yeah, but you can put that embarrassing part in there if you want, I don't mind." I said, standing back in his doorway.

He began to introduce me again, but I didn't fail again, making it in the seat with no problems.

"Hey guys! I am Samantha!" I looked at the camera and waved.

"So let's start with the most popular question to get it out of the way. Are you guys dating?" He said, and looked at me.

We looked back in sync, saying "Nope!"

"We are not dating, and we are just friends, so no fanfictions guys!" He said pointing to the camera.

"Ok, next question. If you had to pick three people to go to space with, who would it be? Choose at least one of each gender." He said again, reading the question I choose.

"So Sam, who would you bring?" He said.

I thought for a second. "I would bring Tami, Josh, and you. Now who would you bring, Mr. Minter?" I said.

He gave me an annoyed look. "Well I would bring Ethan, JJ, and my mum." He said, smiling.

I gasped. "Why not me? I picked you." I said fake frowning.

"Come on, no better person than my mum." He said laughing.

We went through a couple more questions and challenges, until the last challenge I choose.

"Okay. Last one. Who would win in wrestling?" He said with a devious smile.

I smirked. "Of course I would, I am way stronger than this guy." I said, getting cocky about it.

He laughed. "Are you sure? I could beat you with one arm!" He said.

I looked him in the eyes. "Your on!"

We placed the camera down on the floor and on his desk.

He gave us a count down, but told me he was going easy because of my arms.

"3. 2. 1."

I charged at him with full force, but he picked me up, and hanged me over his shoulder.

"Not fair! I can't fight like this!" I shouted, pouting.

He threw me on the ground, but didn't hurt me at all with his gentle touch. He pinned me down, him facing me.

"What about now?" He said smirking.

I laughed. We both looked into each others eyes, not prepared for what to happen next. His blue eyes were a trance I couldn't snap out of them, but I didn't want to.

We both leaned forward, the space between us started to close. Our lips were a centimeter apart, and all I thought about were them just connecting and his lips being on mine.

And then, I felt his soft lips touch mine. Fireworks erupted, my stomach felt butterflies, and I felt like everything around me disappeared, except me and him.

We moved in perfect sync, both of our lips fit perfectly. And he pulled away, after the long lasting kiss that felt perfect in everyway.

"Wow." We both whispered and looked into each others eyes.

I then realized that he was still recording it. I turned to the camera, and pointed. "Um.."

He blushed. "Well, I guess I will have to edit that out." He said getting off of me, and rubbed the back of his neck.

I laughed. "Yeah you might."

We walked back to his desk, and began to end the video, with both of us feeling embarrassed.

"So um, that was our Q and A, and go check out Samantha's channel in the description below and I will see you guys in the next video. See ya!" He said doing his signature sign out, putting a peace sign up to the camera.

He scratched the back of his neck. "I will definitely remember this one." He said looking at me, slightly smiling and his cheeks turning red.

"Don't think I would want to." I said smirking at him, giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek, before leaving his room.

I ran to my room, and closed the door behind me.

I leaned against the door, and slid down slowly.

I just kissed Simon Minter.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷yay! The romance is starting! Finally I get to write Simon being really cute with Samantha :)

So today there was a tornado warning near my area coming to my town, and I hate those things, I get a legit panic attack, and I hope everyone was okay that was affected, but I am glad the storm weakened before it got to where I live.

Well give me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist