Pranks (3)

Short Sheet

If your a kid and you have a brother or sister who annoys you here's a good one. One time i was down in New Jersey at Cape May and my dad was telling stories to my brother and I about how he always used to prank his little brother by short sheeting his bed. If you don't know what short sheeting is (which probably about 99.9% of you don't don't) it's when you rig a person's bed, here's how. First they have to have more than one blanket or sheet (one on the top and one on the bottom). Take the one on the bottom and pull out the part of the sheet out of under the bottom part of the matress and tuck the top part of the sheet under the top part of the matress. Then fold the bottom half of the sheet to look like it's still the way it was before. When they get in the bed they think theirr legs will strech to the end of the bed like normal but little do they know the bed has been short sheeted and they will not be able to get their legs to the bottom of the of the bed because the folded part of the sheet will be in the way.

I did this to my brother and boy did he get mad at me.

-Natheniel H.

Alarmed

Once I went to the public library with a couple of friends and laughed every time I remember what I did. I found a book(any book) and removed the little metal strip that sounds the alarm if someone was trying to steal a book. When anyone of my friends were not looking I would place the strip anywhere that was hidden on the bodies. i.e. backpack, pockets, shoes. I would then make sure I was the first to leave and watch one of my friends be searched for stolen books. Once they were searched, they would go through the detector and the alarm would go off again.Very funny stuff. He! He!

-Kevin D.

Hey, What's Going On!

Very easy prank to pull on computer users. Just take a post-it note and write "April Fools!" on it. Then stick it onto the bottom of the mouse so it covers the ball or laser. They'll wonder why their mouse isn't working and as soon as they look at the bottom, "April Fools!"

-Keith S.

Tinkle, Tinkle Little Star...

This is a very simple and easy prank to pull.

I took some water and mixed yellow food coloring into it then i put it all over the floor of my wife's bathroom the look on her face when she saw it was priceless

-Kirk T.

Cruisin' For A Bruisin'

I tried this on my mom and dad, and it really works! All you have to do is find some dark purple, dark pink, and pea green eyeshadow and maybe a makeup brush. You can easily make a fake bruise with these items. First put purple shadow where you wand the bruise and in one spot brush a little pink and finally line it with a little green. Make sure you dust off the majority of the powder, or it won't look real. My parents totally fell for it and they were very concerned about my arm. You can also make your bruise even more realistic by spraying a bit of hairspray on your finger then dab little amounts over the bruise until it looks like real skin, not all powdery. Anyone would fall for this great prank, try it!

-Sarah A.

Raining Cereal

First, you find a paper plate and punch a hole in it. Next, you thread a string through it and tie it while you tape the other end to the top of the fridge door. (this works best if the string matches your fridge color) You fill the plate with cereal and set it on top of the fridge. When someone comes to get a snack out of the fridge, the cereal will fall on top, and if you stationed the plate right, you will get them on the head

-Kate U.

Fish Tale

It helps for this one to live somewhere hot and humid near the ocean,
like the Florida Gulf Coast, where the climate and availability of fish
make this stunt easiest to accomplish effectively. It is recommended for
use only on people you already don't like, or have no intent of befriending.

Get a couple of fish, preferably somewhat aged. If you get them fresh,
leave them out until they become suitably odiferous.

Get access to the target's car, preferably somewhere like at work where
it will be in the hot sun all day. As early as possible in the day place
one "seasoned" fish in an easy place to find, like under the driver's
seat. Hide the second in a much more difficult locale. I find inside the
springs of the back seat is good.

When the owner comes to take the car home, he/she will be overwhelmed by
the odor, and will probably quickly search until fish #1 is located, and
removed. They will then drive off confident they have eliminated the
source of the offensive smell, and the continuing odor is just the
residual effect from the first fish. They may never figure out the
problem is a second fish they didn't find, which will make the car all
but unusable for several days, and probably leave olfactory evidence of
your handiwork for quite some time.

from: 1 Live Fish

Gas Prices

I was upset with the tangled hoses at the local filling station, and swapped the nozzles from one cradle to the pump ajacent to it.
It was fun to watch the next person turn on the pump, then get no gas from the wrong nozzle they were holding. Those things are confusing to operate anyway...

-Brian V.

Itchy Business

The cruelest prank I ever pulled was when I rubbed poison ivy on the insoles of one of the camp director's sneakers. She never wore ocks!!! Ouch!!!

- Shirley

Greg Kihn this, Greg Kihn that

Ok, so sometimes we teachers have a little extra planning time on our hands. A particularly annoying teacher was obsessed with the Greg Kihn Band. It was Greg Kihn this, Greg Kihn that and he kept bidding on posters from e-Bay during school time. Well, when the posters finally arrived we sneakily stole them from his room. We made about 200 copies of the posters(while he was in the copy room mind you). Anyhoo, we went to his house one night and covered his car with the photocopies using tape and sticky tack.

The icing on the cake was that he didn't lock his car doors. We got inside the car and tied about 75 yards of string to every last nob, lever and nook of that car and plastered Greg Kihn's image everywhere. Let's just say he came to school the next day and was absolutely quiet. We finally shut him up.

CSB

All That and a Bag O' Chips

Every day when I go to eat lunch at school I sit and watch as my friends start begging me, (and everyone else), for food and money out of desperation. Sometimes they got lucky... and sometimes they didn't. I got pretty sick of it, so, one day I went and got a usually good tasting bag of chips (hot cheetos are the best because of the dark shade of red that they are). I opened it and poured the hottest sauce In the school that I could find into it. I went to the table and inisintly proclaimed that I couldn't finish the bag. Of course, all the kids raised their hands, so, I did the simplest thing that I could think of.....slid the bag into the middle of the table and waited. I waited for the kid to grab and eat it. I watched the wonderful expression and hoped that they would take it lightly.

- Matt

A Stitch In Time

My husband and I have been married for over thirty years now, but when we were first married I played a great trick on him for April Fool's Day. While he was out of the house that long-ago April Fool's Day, I took every piece of his underwear out of his dresser and stitched the front fly closed. After days of going to the bathroom and being unable to find his, uh, member (without groping around in his crotch for it), he finally took a close look at his underwear and found the problem.

We still laugh about this every April Fool's Day.

- Linda