How to Annoy Your Siblings

Try to avoid sticky situations. If you want a certain pen and your sister or brother wants the same one,let them have it. This will show that you are more mature and that you don't seem to care (even if you do!). Also, don't provoke them- you want to make them leave you alone, not try to retaliate! Never kick them as hard as you can, but this routine may give you the name goody two shoes!

If they say to you "you're stupid" for example, say "I know you are, but what am I"? they will say " you're stupid!" and just keep saying "I know you are, but what am I?" This will get them all annoyed at you. Another way to deal with this is to shout stupid back at them and call them something worse. Also try to use some general knowledge like "The people who call others stupid is the most STUPID people in the whole wide universe". It really worked for me and it should work for you. (But not too bad to hurt their feelings)

This works if you have an object behind you if they call you something like "you're an idiot," turn around and (if there's a pencil behind you) pick up the pencil and say it's alright pencil he/she didn't mean it. This gets them very annoyed and might even scold you back like "You the IDIOT and you are talking to a pencil." The backup plan for this is to tell the teacher that he/she not only scolded the pencil that he/she also scolded you.

Come up with smart comebacks.(No, not 'I'm rubber and you're glue...) I mean say your sibling says that you are the ugliest person they've ever seen. To make a quick and cool come-back, say to them, "Hey, you know what? I like to kiss my relatives. One time I kissed my aunt full on the mouth! Ha ha it was hilarious! back later." This will stump them and they will have nothing else to say. Also, if you really don't care about getting even (or if a friend is teasing you), just sort of stare at them with a skeptical look or shrug it off and go back to what you were doing. Or you can thank them for their "wonderful compliment" and skip off happily.

Keep your cool. If you get riled up they will just know that they are really getting to you. If you act calmly they will be surprised and they will stop annoying you quicker.

If they try to make fun of you without evidence to back it up or that is meaningless, like "you're stupid" or "loser" then attack them with their more embarrassing or lesser qualities. This is especially effective when others are around. Example: "Remember that time when you went to the dance at school with Emily and you had diarrhea, and when you came back your pants were dripping." Details magnify effect. Tease them about it.

Tie your sibling's pajama legs together. When they get their pajamas on, they'll fall down with a thud.

If you sleep in the same room in a bunk bed, without being seen... poke them. Do this a few times, then, purposely, get caught. It will annoy them more if they know it's you.

Sneak up on them and scare them when they do not expect it.

Get some saran wrap and wait till your sibling has to pee. Wrap the saran wrap under the toilet seat. Then wait...

Play shadow and repeat every word your sibling says.

Take something of theirs and hide it. Make sure it is something they really like a lot. The more they like the item, the more annoyed they'll be.

Watch a TV show they can't stand.

Learn a foreign language that they don't know and start insulting them in it. Make sure your parents don't know the language. To make it easier, don't only learn bad words, insult, curse words, or curse phrases.

Speak a foreign language every day, it may be hard to actually learn it, but it sure pays off.