Chap 6: 7th Year: A Wall Breaking Down?

Comenzar desde el principio

"I do love you! Be mine! Dump old Moony and be mine! I'll love you more than anyone!" he exclaims. Remus and I laugh.

"I love you too Padfoot, but I'm with Remus. I could always cheat though," I say with a giggle, winking at Remus. He pushes me a little and we all laugh as I fall backwards off the bench. Remus helps me back up and they boys take up the topic of Quidditch so I tune out. I look towards the Slytherin table- God help if I knew why- and I see Severus watching me. I narrow my eyes at him with an almost evil grin. I mouth the word 'Sectumsempra' and I can see him gulp a little even though he doesn't allow the fear to show in his eyes.

I giggle and look at James and Sirius and Remus. Remus seems to just be listening like me. He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him. I smile and let him, leaning my head on his shoulder. Every time he puts his arm around me and I have my head on his shoulder, I still get that giggly warm feeling.

After breakfast we go down to the dungeons for Potions with Slytherins. Though I'm surprised they all got it, I know Sirius and James aren't that good at potions. Actually they suck at them.

Anyways, James and Sirius take seats in the back. I sit with Remus at the front, Lily at another table. I turn towards her and say, "I'm surprised that you couldn't con James into sitting up here with you." She smiles at me.

"Honestly, I tried. He said he "refused to be seen as the teacher's pet", his words not mine," Lily said. Remus chuckles beside me and I shrug.

"I guess I shouldn't be too surprised I suppose, he's always been like that," I say, Lily nods and class starts. I nod and look up and Slughorn. He starts with explaining what Amortentia, a powerful love potion, does.

"Amortentia doesn't create actual love, of course. That's impossible. But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession. For that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room," Slughorn says. I could practically hear girls around me planning to use it on someone. I look over trying to find Snape. I catch his eye and our eyes meet. I look away quickly though. I don't know why I even looked in the first place.

Afterwards I go to transfiguration with Hufflepuffs. Professor McGonagall starts to review nonverbal charms with us. And after that it's lunch. I yawn as I walk to lunch alone. I sit down at the Gryffindor table and turn and smile when someone sits next to me and kisses my cheek. "Hey Remus," I greet and the others sit down around us. Sirius puts his arm around my waist and I look at him. "Yes?" He grins at me.

"What, I can't put my arm around my favorite girl?" he asks. I roll my eyes with a small smile.

"No because she's mine!" Remus replies for me, leaning forwards a little to look at him. I laugh as Sirius pulls me towards him.

"Well how about we share then?" Sirius suggests. I laugh harder as Remus rolls his eyes.

"We can share everything but Kitori," Remus replies. Sirius kisses my cheek and wraps both arms around me.

"Well too bad Remy! She's mine now!" I giggle.

"Siri! Stop! You're being silly! I'm Remus's!" I exclaim, still laughing. He lets me go but rests his head on my shoulder. He whimpers softly pouting.

"You're so mean to me Kit! We should be able to share you! Maybe I love you too!" he says. I smile and give him a side hug.

"I still love you too Sirius!" He grins at me and gives me a big hug back.

As we continue on into the day, each teacher is just reviewing. Though, in Herbology I saw Snape again. He was reading over the textbook a little before class started. I was a little scared since Sprout loved pairs, and I feared I would have to be paired with Snape.

Of course, I was. There was odd number of both Slytherins and Gryffindors, so me and Severus where made to pair. I walked over slowly and sat by him. He didn't even glance my way as I sat. We repotted Flutterby bushes, a plant that quivered and shook and it produced flowers once a century that adapted their scent to attract the reckless. I would glance at him every now and then, though he barley even looked at me as we worked. He didn't say a word either.

I sighed and worked in as much quietness as I could, despite everyone around me talking. "Can you hand me the bag of dragon dung by you?" Snape asked. It was so sudden that I almost dropped my pot and bush. He looked at me expectantly and I put the bag between us so we could both use it. He nodded his thanks. I finished potting the bush and went to get the fertilizer and our hands met. I blushed lightly and pulled my hand back. Why am I getting so nervous? I thought as I reached again for fertilizer. Snape was watching me and I blushed a little brighter and put the fertilizer on the bush. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him shake his head and get back to work. We finished up in deafening silence.

By the time we get out I'm as bored as can be and head straight for the common room to find the others. I walk in to find Lily and James snogging on the couch. I sigh a little and head towards my little rocking chair by the window. It creaks when I rock, making the two snogging on the couch jump. They separate and James clears his throat. "Sorry Kit," he mutters. I just nod looking out the window.

"What's wrong Kit?" Lily asks. I shrug.

"Nothing Lily," I say turning to her. She gives me an almost worried look.

"You sure? You haven't sat there for two years unless you were upset," she replied. I smile a little.

'You know me all too well Lily,' I thought. I said, "It's Severus. I've seen him a lot today. I can't help but look for him in each class I have with Slytherin." Lily sighs and looks at me a little sadly.

"Maybe you love him, have you thought of that?" she asks. I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, right. I bet that's it! Not!" I exclaimed. I sighed and continued to rock. I looked out the window, thinking of how many times I had sat here and thought about our break up. I had cried because of him in this spot. Remus had helped me build up a wall around that part of my heart since I've been with him. It usually isn't shown, not for two years it hasn't at least. Why are you breaking down the wall I built for you Sev-Snape? I thought sadly. "I'm just going to go to bed early." I get up and walk towards the girls' dorms as the common room doors opens.

"Kitty! Where are you going?" I hear Sirius yell at me. I shake my head a little and go upstairs and to bed. I just want to clear my mind and sleep. I need to or nothing good will happen.

~FINNALY DONE! Hope ya'll like~ Comments? Please and thank you!~