chapter thirty five

l e a d e r o f t h e c a t m a f i a

________________________________

Picture: Nova

Video: my favourite song in the world omfg listen to it you will not regret it

HOLY POOP YES ITS ME. I AM ALIVE. I am so so so so sorry for the three month wait for this chapter, and I hope this is enough for you guys to not want to stab me to death! Missed you all so much, so don't forget to drop me a comment and a vote xx

Sorry if its a little shorter than usual, I've just started writing again!

_________________________________

(not edited)

The camp out ended in a blur. It was if the whole weekend flew by before we could even grasp onto what was happening. For the rest of the weekend, we hung out, played games and swam in the lake – well, all except for James. He refused to stop brooding for one second so we just left him be. As in, we ditched him any chance we could get.

Before we knew it, we were driving home. The ride wasn't insufferable, mainly because Nate and Emily hadn't decided to torture Tyler and me with the sound of One Direction blasting through the speakers. I'd had enough of "You and I" after Emily wouldn't stop humming it all god damn day.

"We have school tomorrow," Nate groaned from the driver's seat, reminding us of the hell hole that we have to attend five days a week. "We graduate pretty soon, you know? College applications are being sent it."

I hummed in response. I was looking to attend the nearby college that was only half an hour away, where I would study to be a Spanish teacher. It was convenient to have such a great college just around the corner, meaning I didn't lose contact of my brother and my friends. Oh, and Tyler. Can't forget my hunk.

"Are you still going to go to college," I asked Tyler and Nate. I know that they were offered an apprenticeship at Nate's dads work, but they've got to have a backup plan or else they're screwed.

"Yeah," Tyler nodded, "Same college as you, but I'll be studying to be an architect." I raised an eyebrow at that. Tyler hadn't told me about that before. He shrugs at my curious expression. "I love building and designing things. It's not for sure yet, but it's either being a mechanic, builder or architect."

"Make your mind up," I joked, nudging his shoulder with my own.

"I don't care what I'm doing, as long as I'm with you," he looks me in the eyes and smiles slightly. His face shows no evidence of sarcasm and his blue-green eyes look brighter than ever, his thick lashes casting a shadow over them. I feel the blush rise to my cheeks as I take in what he says, forever grateful that I have such an amazing boyfriend.

"Ugh, can you please stop eye-raping each other?' Austin groans from beside me. I forgot Austin was even there, Tyler and I bursting out laughing as we sit back in our seats and out of each other's embrace. "Come on, it's not even funny," he groans, "I hate couples."

"Love you too Austin," I smoosh myself up to his side and force myself onto him to hug him.

"Get off me you buttfart," he screams, "Este es el abuso. Abuso!" (This is abuse. Abuse!) He continues to wiggle himself out of my vice grip, but I start tickling his armpit to pull down his defence. It works, because the next second he's giggling like a schoolgirl on crack.

"Cuyas el coño ahora (whose the pussy now)," I smirk victoriously then stop tickling my poor defenceless brother, getting back into my original position which is in the middle of Tyler and him.