chapter nineteen

k i s s m y a s s , c a k e b a t t e r

______________________________________________________________________________

Picture: so Austin is Shawn Mendes, but that is the younger version of him. This is grown up Austin. SEXAY. Why I am showing you grown up Austin? Oh, definitely nothing to do with a Spin-Off. Pssssh, I would never.

Dedication to @Insummer556 for her funny comment about poor Tyler's panaynay

WANT TO WIN A DEDICATIN, FOLLOW AND SHOUT-OUT? READ FURTHER:

Okay, so Playing Matchmaker is in dire need of a trailer! If you could make me one, and send the link to me in private message, I will give you a follow and feature the trailer as a banner. Winner will get the dedi, follow, shout-out and will be the official trailer for Playing Matchmaker. I would literally kiss your feet if you would make me one! Fan art is appreciated,and I will put it up as a banner on each chapter so everyone can see your amazing artwork! :)

______________________________________________________________________________

"It was amazing," Tyler gushes like a girl, "We had morning sex, that's why we were late."

I gasp, throwing a massive punch into his arm. "We did not, Tyler. Don't listen to him Eli, he's a barefaced liar."

Tyler cups his hands over my lips, "Cake Batter, stop lying."

Ugh, he's such a pain in the butt. So, I do the only thing one does when someone has their hand around your mouth. I licked his palm.

"Seriously," he laughs, "Your saliva doesn't scare me, Cake Batter."

I grumble under my breath. Licking people's hands are supposed to work! Okay, so if licking doesn't work, I'll have to bite. I try biting his palm, but I just look like a gummy trying to do it, because my teeth couldn't reach his hand. Tyler pissed himself laughing, letting go of my mouth to clutch his stomach.

"It's not funny!" I squeaked, "You're such an assbutt."

"I always thought that it would be Nova and Nate who would date," Eli at the fact. I try to protest, but he shoots me a stern look with his eyes. I close my mouth, waiting for him to continue. He's leaned up against Tyler and my lab table, teetering on the feet of his stool. "I never would have thought it would be you two though."

"We aren't dating," I scowl. Everyone keeps asking that, yet Tyler hasn't even made a move. I wish that I could say we were. That would be something to boast about.

"You two are so stubborn," he exasperates, "Fuck me!"

Tyler scrunches his nose up, "No way, dude. I like vaginas."

"Yeah, we know that," I mutter, rolling my eyes. Tyler used to be quite the player, but it seems as if he's slowed down a lot. He used to date so many girls, but he hasn't dated one since the start of the school year.

"Students!" Mr Francis, infamous Chemistry teacher—he also has a habit of setting things on fire—burst through the door with a whole stack of papers in his arm. "Who's ready for the test?" He grins, smacking the papers down onto his desk and shoving his shoulder bag under the desk.

Mr Francis is pretty attractive and young, maybe late 20's even. The girls really like him. I wonder why. I only found out his name late last week, since he either didn't introduce himself or I wasn't listening. I'm thinking it was more of the last option, but I wouldn't admit that.

While Mr Francis gets one of his favourite students to give out the papers, I open my bag and get my pencil case out. I grab out a pencil and eraser since I'm known for making mistakes even with the easiest of words. I always use pencils for tests, otherwise there would be scribbles all over the paper.