♫Chapter 15- It's Time to Pull up Your Big Girl Panties♫

Chapter Fifteen

"How about this one," Wes asks excitedly, her eyes lighting up as she draws out yet another costume.

My eyes widen as I rake them over a devil costume that screams "prostitute!" with its curve hugging, red, strapless dress, complete with red pumps and a headband with devil horns.

"What the hell is that," I gape at Wes incredulously.

She pouts, "I think it's cute, don't you Gen?"

Gen sneaks an uneasy glance at me and gives a nervous laugh, "Uh, sure?"

"See," Wes shouts, "Gen agrees with me!"

I roll my eyes, "If you think it's sooo cute, why don't you just buy it for yourself?"

She nods, "I think I will." She saunters away to the cash register, her hips swaying.

I raise a brow after her and shake my head in amusement. It's the day of the Halloween party that Gen and Colton suggested and I still have yet to pick out a costume. All of the costumes Gen are suggesting-I'm not going to sugar coat it-are hideous (sorry Gen). At least when Wes picks out her slutty and revealing choices for me, they're somewhat pretty.

"How about you go as Darth Vader," Gen suggests excitedly, "That way, Jace will never be able to find you and you get the plus of scaring the shit out of him!" She places a hand over her mouth, "Excuse my French."

I chuckle, "That's actually not half bad; I would probably enjoy scaring the pants off of Jace the most, but I actually want to have a costume where there aren't extremely high risks of me suffocating of having breathing problems."

Gen shrugs, "I guess you have a point."

I sigh through my nose and resist the urge to curl up on the floor and sleep. Not to complain, but my legs are cramping, my knees aching, my head pounding, my throat parched from lack of liquid, my stomach snarling, and I want to go home and sleep for eternity.

Is that too much to ask for?!

I lazily turn my head to the left and run my eyes over the costumes that I've already examined about three hundred times.

"Bored," Gen questions, strolling up to me to rest her arm on my shoulder. I slump into her body.

"I guess you could say that. I really hate shopping in general because of all the walking and not sitting and binging. My type of shopping in on the Little Caesar's website where I can order a small breadsticks, cheese pizza, and medium drink," I say, actually beginning to salivate at the thought of pizza.

Gen laughs, "I totally agree with you! I sort of wish that I could be curled up underneath a blanket at home right now."

I scoot away from her to scowl, "You're the one who suggested this damn thing anyway!"

She shrugs, a light blush coloring her cheeks. Wes chooses the right time to skip back over to where Gen and I are standing, a newly purchased costume in her hand.

"Has anything caught your eye yet," Wes questions, her eyes lit up because she's currently in her second home: fashion.

My mouth quirks up to the side, "The only thing that's caught my eye is the bloated fifty year old man attempting to fit into a size zero women's bat costume."

Wes snaps her head to the right where an older man is holding up a bat woman costume across his chest. Her face contorts into a look of disgust as she shudders and pivots her gaze back to me.

"Ah, my virgin eyes," Wes exclaims dramatically after covering her eyes.

I stifle a laugh, "Wes, you're not even a virgin."

Beneath the Sharps & FlatsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara