The Mage Chap 11

"Nn.." I tried to open my tired eyes but I couldn't but I do know who just kissed my forehead and now stroking my hair.

"Katherine.." I smiled and kept my eyes closed while I buried my self more in the blankets and the big fluff wolf as my additional blanket and my personal pillow. He's always so warm and soft. I felt his chest tremble with growl though but when he sees Katherine, he nudges my cheek with his snout.

"Hey there. I heard what happened." I hummed out and when she cup my forehead I had finally open my eyes. Her eyes were filled with concern and her eyebrows furrowing at my temperature. I sighed through my nose and eyed James whose standing by the door, glaring outside the window.

"Did they give you some medicine?" I nod and close my eyes again as she move about, placing a cold fever patch on my forehead. I hummed again and brush my cheek against Sig's fur.

"We'll take you home after the last period. Lucas?"

"Mm?"

"Can you allow me to take you to our house instead?" My eyes opens at that. Maybe it would widen more if not from its heaviness right now.

"What?" I eyed her then at James who has a pleading look too as if he was asking the same question to me.

"James' brother is a doctor. He's also a Mage and we'd talk to him about your spirit energy. He's coming over to look at you. Maybe he can help to lessen the after effects of the Claire de lunes' spells. We have never heard that the high level spells from that lost book can diminish your spirit energy. We have spells like that but those were dark magic spells and the Moonlight book of spells is not a dark magic kind of book.. but.."

"I'll go."

"Lucas.." She smiled and suddenly hugged me, making Sig roar but she ignores him.

*******

"Lucas!"

"Mommy?" She grab my arm and pushed me back. It hurts. My arm hurts.

"Don't you dare cry! Just take him, Rick!" Daddy grabs my arm too and he drags me away from mommy.

"Mommy! Wahh! Mommy!!"

"Shut up!" He carried me and shoves me inside the car. When we got home, daddy got mad because I kept crying.

"I don't know what your mother did to made that fucked up DNA test to turn positive but I am not buying it! Your gold-digger of a mother wont get any money from me! Not even a single dime!" He pushed me off and it hurts.. Daddy hit me and it hurts.

"L-Lucas.. I'm sorry.. I.." I cried and cried but he didn't held me.. He didn't comfort me.. He just stared at me with blood all over my face with three broken tooth in my small palms.

"Mommy!!! Wahh!!!! Hurts!!!!" I cried till one of his maids came and take me to the hospital with daddy still stood there. He didn't come. The maid said I fell from the stairs.. but with a big purple bruise on the side of my face.. the doctor hardly believed her..

"Mommy!!! Mommy!!! Wahhh!!!"

"It's okay.. Your mommy will be here.. It's okay.." The maid said but mommy didn't come..

**********

"Don't touch me!! Let go!! Let go of me!!" I pushed Katherine's hands off me and even Sig when he tried to touch me.

"Lucas! It was just a dream, hun!" She reaches out for me and I chanted a teleportation spell but Sig was fast enough to cover my mouth.

"Lucas. Calm down." I was hyperventilating and the chills down my spine was not helping. I am not calming down.

"Let go of me. Don't let anyone touch me even you. That's an order." I grab his shirt and peck his lips even in front of Katherine. I watch as his golden eyes widen in shocked and when Katherine reach out for me again, Sig grab her hands and pushed her away but James caught her in time before she falls down.

"W-what's going on?"

"Lucas.. He suddenly woke up screaming. He won't let us touch him and he ordered Sig..."

"What?! Sig stand down!" He yells out but Sig just stood in front of them.

"James, Katherine. I'm sorry but I have to obey. If you touch him I will have to stop you even if I hurt you."

"What the hell?! Look at him Sig!" Sig didn't.

"I am not allowed to touch him as well." His words came out tight and I know he didn't want this...

But I..

I don't want anyone near me.. I can't..

I hugged my knees and tried hard to calm my trembling hands but I can't. I am trying hard to ease my breathing but I can't. It hurts.. but I will not cry..