"Girl bye, you can eat and pick you out a room to sleep in. Everything is new or we can go and get your clothes after Marcus comes back"

"Thanks again, I won't be a burden on you"

"Girl you are no burden at all. Here's your plate, eat up", I cleaned up the kitchen and talked to Tiffany and I heard the garage.

"Baby!!"

"Stop yelling in my house like that!!", I yelled back.

"Now how you gone tell me to stop yelling and you yelling back at me. And this is our house, hey Tiffany"

"Hi Mr. Marcus"

"Eww quit calling me that, make me feel old. Just Marcus", she chuckled and nodded her head.

"Okay hi Marcus...no it doesn't feel right"

"Well it's gone have to, hey baby", kissed my lips and went straight towards the refrigerator.

"What you cooking tonight?"

"Nothing, you cook. Tiffany is going to be spending the night the next few nights and we're about to leave and be back. Take care of my babies", Tiffany stood up from the stool and we went into the garage and I just got in the Audi. I drove around the corner and up the street to her house and she got out. I was waiting outside for maybe 20-25 minutes and she came back in.

"You have everything? Toothbrush, deodorant, toiletries, pajamas, extra underwear?"

"Yes ma'am I do and I told my mom I was staying with you"

"Okay that's cool. You wanna do something before we go back?"

"No it's fine"

"Mkay", I reversed out the driveway and I drove back to the house and before I could even turn the car off Orion called me.

"Debbie's Celebration Service, this is Debbie how may I be of service?"

"Hey Debbie it's Orion, I was calling to tell you I wanted to change my idea for my wedding. I want an inside wedding at my church, and instead of warm purple I want gold and red for my clolors"

"Okay, may I have an address to the church you attend?", I asked getting out the car and walking into the house with Tiffany in front of me.

"Yes I will email you all of the information I have on that and who you need to come in contact with to do everything"

"Alright and I have scheduled bridesmaid dresses fitting for 2weeks from now on the 10th which is on a Friday"

"Okay that's fine, I'll be there but my wedding won't be in Atlanta, it's going to be in Dallas"

"Okay well I'll just cancel the appointment and schedule you one closer to home when you fly back there"

"Okay thanks"

"No problem, have a nice day"

"You too, bye"

"Bye"

"Okay Tiffany I'll show you around so you can be more comfortable", she followed me upstairs and I showed her the game room, the play room, the guest bedrooms, bathrooms and the patio that was upstairs. It had a great view so she could come out and get her mind off of things..

"Wow, I love this house and it's really big too"

"Yeah, I'd prefer something smaller but Marcus wanted go all out so this is what we go and the downstairs and outside is big too"