How to Annoy Your Siblings

Start from the beginning

Tell him you can smell him from a mile away. And say that it is really horrid and ask them to go for a shower. (Do this in school where there maybe no showering room and they would be extremely annoyed)

Ask him if he's really wearing that and say that it is so outdated and he should have some fashion sense and say that he worst than 5 year-old girls which have some fashion sense although that they were young.

Hide his favorite things repeatedly. And even better hid it in another sibling's closet so as to put the blame. Two birds in one stone!

Call him (your brother) a girl.

Cheat at games and then say "I win!" or beat him/her at your favorite game and shout "you lose!" repeatedly.

Make random noises every now and again, making sure that they do not see you. They will get annoyed, wondering where it is coming from and you can just sit around the corner watching and laughing!

Have a sleepover with your best buds. When your sibling (and Dad) goes to sleep, slumber the sibling(s) and set up some pranks for when they get up. When you're finished, put all your slumbering stuff on your dad's side of the bed. Or, if you have multiple siblings, slumber one, then put the stuff in the other sibling's room! Then wait...

Here is Really good Prank to Pull on one of your Siblings: Take Whipped Cream (Or Something Else Like It) & Spray it on their Head (Must must be Asleep!) They will feel something on their head, and then they will touch it with their hand, and get whipped cream all over the place!!!

Poke them over & over & they'll get annoyed but you can act like you did nothing like run & get a book jump in your bed & act like your reading the book & then poke his/her (Has to be a older Sibling) then wait.....

If they have friends over (Especially the obnoxious annoying ones who call you names) casually walk through the room they are in, if its the kitchen make a show out of making a sandwich, if lounge room then start doing your homework in there or pretend to ( make sure you are actually writing) note: if its their room just say you want to borrow something ( make sure you have something in mind) Their friends will call you names after a while, as soon as they do just leave the room and tell your parents, this may sound like being a tattletale but don't worry your parents won't see it that way, and then your sibling gets told off in front of their friends and they know its your fault but they can't do anything!

Yell their name about 40+ times in variations and nicknames that they hate, right in their ear when there busy. Or, hide and say it, so that they can't find you.

Hide In the shower and jump out when they are peeing! (make sure the shower is a solid color!

Point at them. You don't even need to look at them, but if they move keep following them with your finger.

Convince them they're adopted

Pretend you accidentally slipped he/she was a boy/girl. For example, if you have a brother and you are talking to someone about them right in front of them, say "My brother is so annoying!! She... I meant he! said..."

Hang around your older sibling's friends. When the sibling tells you to back off, just say"i was just trying to make some real 'friends" then, start fake-crying. Most siblings get totally annoyed, and insane with guilt.

In addition to all of these, try to figure out if you siblings are ticklish. Not only will this make life more fun for you, but they will think twice about provoking you in the future.