How to Annoy Your Siblings

Start from the beginning

Play the kazoo. A kazoo is very annoying. Play it loudly and obnoxiously.

Another annoying instrument to be playing all over the place is a recorder. This time, take the top part of it off, and blow into it "loudly" when your sibling is doing homework or watching his/her favorite TV show etc.

Write a science experiment on him/her for your class. Constantly sit beside him/her and stare it him/her, occasionally writing notes. But never let him see what you're writing!

Hang around your older sibling when they're spending time with a boy/girlfriend. If they're snuggling in the living room while they watch a movie, sit down and start watching. Note: It will be a test of wills for who gets awkward first.

While they're on the phone with their girlfriend/boyfriend, get on the phone secretly to listen. You may get in trouble, but it's all worth it. Trust me! Hint: when revealing you were listening, say it at a special time. But not too early!

If an older sibling and he/she wants to be left alone, or is really stressed out at something, a good thing to do is go outside there room, and start doing something really noisy, but make it look productive so they really can't complain (Like using the vacuum cleaner, playing a loud instrument, etc)

In the middle of a restaurant, or in front of their friends, embrace them in a huge hug and say "I love you SO much!" over and over again. Also, to make it worse wear bright, bright lipstick and kiss them all over their face... They get so embarrassed!

If they are mad and go to their room and shut the door, knock over and over again until they come to the door. If they come to the door and ask you what you want, pause and say, "I forget." That will get them ticked.

If your little sibling is in the bath tub with the curtain closed while leaving the door open, turn off the light and shut the door

While your older sibling is trying to sleep, put your face right near theirs and breath deeply.

When they're on the computer or reading a book or a magazine get a cup fill it with a little bit of water and get a straw and drink it all and slurp A LOT! It'll drive them CRAZY and MENTAL! It is even better that after slurping you pour the drink on their head and ask them to shut up.

If your older sibling is playing a video game, wait until they leave the room. Make sure that its an important game, like Halo 3 or Lost Planet, and that they saved like 4 levels ago or something, and they've almost finished the level. Once they've left the room, restart the level or the whole game and quickly hide. Make sure you have more than one sibling, so there are more suspects. If you have an backup plan you could say that he/she may have restarted himself/herself because he/she wanted to relive the thrill of the game.

If your sibling is doing something that they don't want your parents to know about, tell on them. They hate that! Make sure that you have proof of them doing the thing through videotapes and soon it would be sweet revenge...

If your sibling is playing something like Guitar Hero, Rock Band or Tap Tap Revenge, sing the song in a high pitched voice. (This works well especially well if the victim is playing "Livin' On A Prayer" on Rock Band 2 or "Misery Business" on Guitar Hero World Tour.)

Get a sketchpad with lots of paper, and sit near your sibling's doorway. Rip out a paper, write something stupid on it, and slide it under the door. Keep sliding papers under the door until you're all out of paper.