How to Annoy Your Siblings

Start from the beginning

Or you can just say "Hi, your name is <name>" or some other random phrase, and make them think you are insulting them! Then, after they beg you (or tell on you), you can tell them what it really means!

Another proven method is to call them benevolent, which means nice. After they disagree and you tell them what it really means, continue this a few days, and one day change "benevolent" to "malevolent."

Make up your own language and start insulting them in it. Make sure it is hard to understand. If they understand it then they can tell your parents.

Stay on the computer all day long. They love to use computers and they will get bored, especially if the computer has Internet.

If they are on the computer all day long, and they like to use the Internet you can unplug, the modem and plug it back in, or find another way to get the internet down such as making a call (if you have dial up) or using a cordless phone (for some wireless connections) Works like a charm, just don't get caught...

Memorize the lines to a movie they love and start saying them when they're watching.

When your sibling is sleeping, put your face right on top of theirs, stare at them and breathe hard, cough on them, or sneeze on them.

Sing a song to them. Particularly songs that when sung over and over again become annoying, like My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean and The Song That Never Ends from Sesame Street (Doesn't work on younger siblings). Sing it in an annoying tone, and make sure that they don't like the song.

Continually poke them and jump backwards if they attempt to retaliate. That is famous for annoying people, and mostly people go slightly far away and poke really fast, then they have a book next to them and they quickly pick up the book and start reading.

When they "supposedly" have a boy/girlfriend when they are talking on the phone, get on the other receiver, blow into the mouthpiece, then hang up and runaway!

When s/he is talking on the phone, run around in circles yelling (their name) has got a boy/girlfriend! (the older that person is, the more of a compliment it is, like around lower-teens).

Follow them around and stare at them wherever they go. That is yet another popular annoying trick. If they stare back, then start staring at them with very very wide eyes and a scary face, put your face about an inch away from theirs, and make it obnoxious.

While they are Instant Messaging their friends and they go to the bathroom or take a break you can sneak over there and type some words to their friends saying it's your sibling...

When your little sibling has just sat down to play his/her new favorite video game, get a long, wide towel and rush over to the room s/he's in with the towel wrapped around you. Sit in a chair behind him/her. S/he'll look at you and ask what you're doing, but then continue to play the game.

When his/her attention is fully back on the game, slowly make your way over to the T.V. screen. Then, quickly cover the screen and hold it there so s/he can't see his game. He'll start to get angry and when he looks like s/he is about to explode with anger, take down the towel and run away. Don't worry when s/he asks you what you're doing with the towel when you first enter the room. Make up something to tell him/her for example: I'm cold.

If s/he starts charging at you, don't worry, you're faster than him! Note that s/he might tell, but put then quickly put the towel away. Then there's a better chance your parent(s) will believe you.