Casting Call

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... Ohhhhh. Yeeeess. Ohhhhh don't stop. Yes. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... just a little longer. Almost there. Aaaahhhhh Yess, right there."My foot rub was amazing. It was almost as if I could feel his fingertips hitting every nerve there was. I could feel myself slowly sinking deeper and deeper into my thoughts, as I completely relaxed my entire body.

However, in the back of my mind I couldn't help but think that my boss, Ryan Lanton, brought me and my friend, Kayla Easton, on this trip to get something more than just business out it. It's a game I know rich guys liked to play with gullible women. A game I call, 'How long before I can fuck', but  I won't fall for it, although my friend Kayla just might.

She is my best friend, don't get me wrong, but she's a major slut. She slept with anyone that looked like they had more money than her, sometimes girls included. So there's no question as to why she was picked to go on this "private business trip". The men she liked to prey on most were the ones that were in relationships. I guess she just likes the rush of knowing that there's a possibility of getting caught.  I mean hell, I've even walked in on her with a few of my ex's. Some people ask me why I stick around her if she does these things to me, and my answer every time is always the same. To put it simply, I've stuck by this girl because she's been there for me through thick and thin, and I've been there for her just the same. I know her past and, sometimes, I see a bright future for her. So what she's a little wild when it comes to men? She's a sweet caring person with good intentions, maybe.

Me on the other hand, there were many questions as to why I was picked. I was the virgin tease, the quiet party girl, the wing-man. I've never really stood out to anyone. I'm pretty much nonexistent in the office. If I wasn't Ryan's assistant I probably wouldn't even be notice by anyone there, so you can only imagine how things are outside of the office. I mean in such an appearance based society I don't really make the cut, so even while sitting here in person I'm having a hard time believing I was picked to go. I'm chubby, what guy wants a chubby girl when there are so many size 3 women in the world? The entire situation seems crazy to me, but maybe I'm just over exaggerating. But with such a powerfully gorgeous man, who just so happens to be my boss, does it really not sound bizarre? 

Ryan Lanton had all the components to steal a woman's heart, and maybe if he really wanted to, her soul. He was tall, and sexy as hell with a perfectly sculpted body. He was impossibly famous and unnaturally rich. Too good to be true, right? And I was picked to basically sit pool side and stare at this piece of art I call, 'Sir' everyday.

"Earth to Nikki Blackwel.....Hello!!" I was knocked out of my thought by Kayla who was sitting up in her lounge chair holding her strawberry daiquiri in one hand and a shot of Hennessy in the other. "I asked you a question. What are you, too busy daydreaming about the 'bossman' again?"

"I'm sorry, what was it? Did you need something?" I paused to think about what she had just said to me and frowned. "I have NEVER daydreamed about him!" I defended.

"Yeah, sure you haven't. Anyways, I was just wondering are you ever going let loose and have some shots with me at some point in time while we're here on this vacation?"

"Two things Kayla. First of all, and let me make this clear, this is a business trip not a vacation. Second, you know how I get when I drink and as Mr.Lanton's assistant I don't want to embarrass myself by doing anything stupid while I'm here with him."

"Ohh. I see now. Wittle Nikki is afwaid she might get dwunk and fuck her boss. Well I want you to. Even if I have to force you to do it."

"No, I'm afraid I might get too drunk and lose my job, which is a very reasonable fear unlike what you just said." I fired back.

"You are no fun"She scoffed back, as she finished her sentence and her daiquiri. She then got up, sat sideways on my lap and faced me. "I can change that!"

"What the hell are you doing??!!!!! Kayla!!! Get off!!"

"Open up." She pinched my nose closed and poured the Hennessy straight down my throat.

"Shit!!" I screamed as I coughed trying to push her away as she laughed.

"Everything ok over here?" A masculine voice boomed.

"Mr.Lanton! We were just....Ummm.....Uhhh......" I stammered as I looked up at his tall frame.

"I was just trying to get Nikki to loosen up and have some fun." Kayla explained moving from my lap back to her seat.

"Ahh, I see. Well maybe some dinner will help her relax." He chuckled. "You can go change, my butler will show you to you rooms. Charles?!"

"Yes sir?" Charles said as he walked toward us.

"Show these two to their rooms."

"Yes sir."

"Ohh yeah, Miss Blackwel?" Ryan called to me.

"Yes, Mr. Lanton?" I said shyly.

He began to stalk toward me and in a quiet, sensual voice he whispered as close to my ear as he could get,"Wear something sexy. Preferably that tight red leather dress that I know your roommate Kayla snuck into your bag. See you at dinner..." And with that he smirked and turned around to leave.

I stood for a few minutes staring at him, stunned by the words that he had just said to me. I caught my train of thought and turned to follow Charles and Kayla, but I couldn't stop myself from looking back just once at the sun-kissed man in the pool. I replayed the words he had said to me back again in my mind over and over. I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking but I did know one thing, this was going to be one hell of a business trip and one hard game to win.