Chapter 20:before you leave

Jon's POV

it's been two days since over hearing our parents talk. And Clary's leaving tomorrow with Dad. Even if I'll see her soon very soon I'm going to still miss her like crazy. What am I going to do without my partner in crime for a month? "CLARY! COME ON IM LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES AND IF YOUR NOT HERE BY THEN YOU CANT COME!" I shouted up the stairs to my sister. Before she leaves the whole school was going to have a good bye party for her. Don't ask how they found out cuz I don't even know. we were having it at our own school. Again I don't ask, I think it was the principles son who got us able to party there. We have know him since 7 grade. So he's one of our close friends, Mark Blackthron. He's a cool guy, had a crush on Clary for three years but finally moved on to a girl names Emma, even thou everyone knows she's cheating on him with Julian, his younger brother. I guess there all dating I some way. It's really weird anyways, very hard to understand. I feel bad for the guy, he was so nice to everyone and to be betrayed like that and look past it... Ugh I can't even explain. "Here!" Shouted the one and only Clary. I looked up from where I was looking on the floor and held in a gasp. Clary stood there in all her angle like glory smirking at me, watching my expressions change. Her hair was pulled back into a waterfall braid with only some loss curls to frame her face. Her only makeup was a gold eyeshadow and black eyeliner with also a gold shiny lipgloss. She had on gold wing earrings that hung a little over her ear lobs and a white and gold feather necklace around her neck that hung just over her heart. The dress she wore was the brightest gold I have ever seen in my life, and the most realistic. It had a sweetheart neckline that shimmered in glitter and instead of a tight fitted dress it flowed out some but still showed all her curves. It came up to her knees and she wore high gold glittered covered pumps. She took my breath away, and I knew anyone that crossed her path would have trouble breathing too. "You l-look beautiful Clare-bear." My words were slurred so It sounded like I already had a few to drink but that wasn't the truth, she was just so pretty I couldn't speck right. She smiled brightly at me before taking my hand in hers and pulling me outside, slamming the door on the way. She jumped in my car and started the engine as I hoped in the passenger side. Without putting on her seatbelt she hit the gas pedal and the car lurched forwards. Our school, Idis High, is only a couple of blocks from the house we live in. But some home Clary always makes us late for class. Smiling as the cold nights wind hit my face I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat. The ride was silent, other then the roar of the cars engine, both of us locked up in our own thoughts. When we reached our school, the parking lot was packed. All except our parking space at the very front of the school. When we pulling in and killed the engine we just sat there staring at the building we have been at for the last three years of our lives. Clary reached over and gave me made a tight squeeze before opening the door and slamming it behind her. "You coming or what? " she asked smiling sadly at me. I returned the smile and stepped our as well. We both made our way to the front of the double doors. Our hands intwined with each other ad if our lives depended in it. I looked over at her to notice to my shock she was already staring at me. In union we smiled creepily and said "let's do this." The doors opened and loud floor moving music streamed thru the abandoned halls leading towards our massive gym. This, I thought to myself, will be a night I spend with my sister before she leaves. Partying and having fun, like any other Teenage would, together.
___________________________

"Jonathan! Get over here! I heard there's a fight going on!" Clary yelled towards me from the halls. I placed my drink down and went towards her as she ran out of the gym after she noticed me following. I seen her round a corner as I walked or of the gym doors, I picked up the paced And came to a stop at the scene in front of me. Clary's mouth was opened almost like a silent scream that couldn't be let out, her feet were frozen to the spot. A few students that I didn't know were sitting around watching infringe of them with amusement in their eyes, clearly drunk. Julian and his older brother Mark were in a massive fist fight. Julian's hair was socked thru with a dark scarlet, blood. Sweat ran like a river down his face mixed with his own tears. His lip was cut opened and a huge purple and bruise was very noticeable on his shoulder and left side of his stomach. His shirt was in sherds almost like somebody had ran a cheese grater thru it earlier. His fists were a blue and green coloured bruise mixed with blood, but not his own. He dodged a bloody fist coming towards his stomach but wasn't fast enough because it landed on his other side rather wasn't bruised, well before then. I took notice that he seemed to wince every time he moved. Mark wasn't any better. His hair was matted to his forehead and his scalp was bleeding, like someone had pulled it to hard. His right eye had a black bruise and the side of his left cheek was a nasty colour. His fists were cracked and bloody and he had to slight limp on his left leg. I herd a sobbing sound, turning my head slightly I seen Emma crying into her hands repeating that she was sorry and didn't mean it. I was beyond shocked. Everyone had known that Marks girlfriend, Emma Carstairs, was cheating behind his back with his younger brother Julian for a full year now. And I was pretty sure Mark had known it to, if so why was he acting about it now? On my left side I seen Clary about to run into the middle of the fight and break it up. But I grabbed her bare arm roughly and held her back. There was no way I hell would I let her, it was her goodbye party and I didn't want her to not have a good time because of this. And most of all, I wouldn't and couldn't let her get hurt. I would not allow that, even though I knew she could break It up with not even a scratch. I gave her an icy glare that held a warning and then let go and walking up to the two brothers. I was going I stop this, to show Clarissa I can do thins on my own and that she didn't have to worry about me when she leaves. But the main reason was that I wanted to show her how strong I was, hopefully winning her wart in the end. Mentally grinning i walked Into the middle of the two, not seeing Julians fist come flying towards me before it was to late.

What do you think? Comment and vote. What do you think will happen next? Will a clary once again come to the rescue and help her dear older bro or doesn't me have it under control? And of so will it win her heart like Jonathan hopes?

Raylinn✌️