Chapter 3:Beach with my bro

Clary's POV

"JON I SWEAR IF YOU DROP ME I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT" I shouted as he held me over water. I felt his stomach vibrate with laughter. "I would never drop you! I promise!" He responded. I visibly relaxed. I looked back up at Jon just to realize he was grinning. That was when I knew I just made the biggest mistake ever. "No! Jon-" I was cut off when my brother jumped into the cold water with me in his arms. Well one the bright side, at least he didn't drop me like he promised he wouldn't do. "JONATHAN. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET ME ALL WET?!" I screeched. After a moment I realized what I just said. My cheeks flamed with embarrassment. "No need to be embarrassed sister. I'm sorry." He chuckled, still holding me close to his bare chest. I'm not going to lie here, Jonathan has a great 6-pack. And I'm not surprised or confused on why I get jealous glares whenever I'm around him, that happens a lot. "Yes you should be! It took ages to get my hair nice." My voice dripping with sarcasm. He smiled and kissed the crown of my head. I swear I grinned from ear to ear, possibly giving myself away. "Clare-Bear I know that look. What are you up to-" before he could finish his sentence i pulled him back under water well I jumped out. I walked back over to my tanning chair and shut my eyes after laying down. Another bad idea. "Jon don't even try it and go get me a muffin." I muttered, without opening my eyes to glare at him. I heard him sigh in defeat letting me know he was only 3 feet away from me before I caught him red handed. I mentally jumped up and down and high fived myself, laughing in victory. But in reality all I did was smirk silently. Being the little sister has it's benefits. We were at the beach and it was boiling out, so i didn't really mind jumping in the cold water for s second. Nobody really came to the beach to swim or even play in the sand so it wasn't to crowded, why i don't know. But it wasn't completely silent either. I could hear some kids laughing and splashing water at each other reminding me of the memories i had as a kid and reminding me how much i would love a kid of my own someday. But they weren't close enough that I could hear the conversations they were having. I heard Jon walking away to the store near by to get me a muffin muttering things under his breath. Probably about me. Jon and I just so happen to be really the only teenagers to come here. It's normally just little kids and their old parents or old couples walking around. That's why I like it. It reminds me of my happy childhood and what I want to be me when I grow up. I want to find love and grow old with them. Sighing I flipped over in the chair, getting ready to get my tan on. But before I could say hot diggity dog I heard screeching of car tires coming closer and closer towards the beach. I didn't mind but it was getting in the way of the nap I wanted. I heard music pour out of the car that was inappropriate for the younger kids but just so happened to be my kind of music. That also was followed by voices. Oh god not other teens! I groaned and tried my best to ignore them but it was kinda hard when they were walking closer and closer towards you. They were at least 7 feet away now which allowed me to hear parts of their conversation. "-I don't know why we're here! It looks like it's for the very young and old!" Shouted a high pitched voice that made me cringe. Talk about repulsive. "Whatever it's quit here. Let's just enjoy the last weeks of our summer before it ends to soon." Replied a sweet angel like unknown person. "I agree with Jace, kalie... Relax for once instead of going on the stupid phone of yours or looking in the mirror." A bold voice spook for the first time. The voice sent a delightful chill go through me. "Yeah Alec's right. I swear your face hasn't changed in the last 5 minutes. It's still just as ugly as before." A delighted voice agreed. Must be Gay, nothing wrong with it though just saying. "Can we just set the chairs up now? My arms are hurtin-" another guy spoke for the first time but cut himself off by whistling. That was followed by some gasped and soon other whistles were joined. They were about 4 feet away now, perfect view of me possibly. I looked up with a confused expression on my face. That was when my eyes landed on 4 men and 1 girl. The girl wore a very small bikini that didn't even cover half her ass and her face was filled with makeup reminding me of a very uglier and sluttier version of Effie from the hunger games. The man to her left wore black swimming shorts with no top. He had a mope of brown curly hair and was carrying five chairs by himself. How rude of the rest of them but he appeared to be very toned. Next to him stood a boy with blue swimming short and again, no shirt. He had dead black hair and the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. His pale skin brought out his eyes even more. I smirked at him making him blush as red as a tomato. Which was very noticeable against his high cheekbones. Must be a shy person, just the kind of guy I like. And i couldn't help but notice the muscle he had! Baby Jesus have mercy. I know girls that would kill for the eyelashes that boy had! Heck I would kill for them. Next to him stood a boy with white swimming shorts and big surprise, no shirt! He had a full head of gold curls and gold eyes, golden boy or Goldie locks is his nickname for now. He gave me a cocky smirk which I assume made every girl he has encountered fall to their knees but not me. I made a disgusted face at him and turned to the the next one. This one was defiantly an eye catcher. He wore rainbow swimming shorts and different colours of necklaces and different kind of rings. He hair was a dark shade of brown but it was perfectly combed back but had a lot of pink glitter in it. It also happened to be on his cheat too. Let's just say all the guys had 6-packs and the girl looked like they found her on a corner with some other whores. The first one to recover was glitter boy other then the girl who started to stare daggers at me. "OMG You look fabulous darling! I love your swim suit! Your hair is to die for and those eyes!!!! Alec, Simon look at her eyes!" He continued on for about another 2 minutes on how fabulous I looked until he realized he doesn't even know me and I could be a serial killer. "I'm not a serial killer if you were wondering Glitter Boy." I told him taking notice of his regretful look. But It quickly disappeared as he looked back at me and smiled. "I know I was just thinking, I should of told you our names first. These are my friends." He stated pointing out each of them and started telling me each of their names.