Chapter 1:Choices

Update: I noticed I have been losing a lot of viewers to the first couple of chapters.
Please continue reading. I promise the stories gets better by the Third chapter. Don't abandon me plz

Update:I rewrote this chapter and may rewrite the next two as well. Because it wasn't my best work. Enjoy!

Clary's POV

My life was what you would call perfect. I have an amazing and popular brother, Jonathan Morgenstern which to everyone would consider me lucky. A happily married mother and father who just so happened to be highschool sweethearts. i looked up to them and i could remember when i was younger i would dream of sharing a love like theirs once i got into highschool. So far that hadn't happened, but soon i hope. Perfect right? Well that's what I thought for a while. Recently our parents agreed on getting a divorce and our father, Valentine, will be moving to New York which was where both of them were originally born. The only reason we moved away and never looked back was because Jocelyn's, our mother's, parents died in a terrible house fire. We never really talk about but our grandparents sounded like really generous and caring people. But anyways our mother will be staying here. I honestly don't know what to do. Either way i was going to end up leaving someone and that broke my heart, no matter how badass i am i will always have a soft spot from my family. Just recently i turned 17. So at least i got to spend one last birthday where everything was alright, where my parents acted like they still loved each other. And so did Jonathan. He turned 18 a week after me. SO we got to be the same age for seven days. That's always fun, so it's kinda like we really are twins. We act like it all of the time. WE can sorta tell what the other one is feeling, but i think that's because we spend way to much time together. You could say he was my best friend since birth. High school is great too. We both were the most popular people there, i'm not trying to brag or anything it's just the truth. If we wanted to say something we would, we fear nothing. We were Morgensterns, we live up to our name. Which always made our father proud. I tend to mask my emotions really well when i'm pissed off or really said, so well even Jonathan can't tell what i'm feeling. Our father taught me that. It took a while but i got the hang of it. Never show your enemy your frustration or how hurt you are, it lets them know they won if you do. I have always been Daddy's little angel if you didn't get it by now. But let me tell you, anyone who's anyone will tell you different. Sure I look like one but I'm more like a Fallen Angel. Jonathan and I have matching tattoos on our backs. Angel wings. They have so much detail it looks real, they even put hints of gold on them. Which just adds to the style we has. Black is our colour, black leather rights and leather jackets and combat boots. Yeah I know it's not normal but I'm trying to get into brighter colours like white and gold. But that's it! No other colours... Well maybe blood red like me hair. But anyways I still haven't decided who I wanted to live with. I couldn't live without my brother but the same goes for my father. I was more like my father then my mother even if I looked kind of like her. I just have more curves in all the right places and straight blood red hair. I also am tall but not to tall, but that's good. By the angel I'm getting off track. Jonathan is my life but maybe it's time I go on my own for once. It's probably for the best if I go, no matter how heartbroken it will make us all i know it's the right choice. I can make my own friends without my brother there always protecting me. Not like I can't myself because I can fight like nobody's business but I'm going to miss my other half. I'm going to miss the ones I love here. I'm going to miss my one and only brother. My names Clary Adele Morganstern and I have made my choice.

What'd you think? Comment and vote. I would love to hear your suggestions.

✌️Raylinn