Chapter 10:Working the runway

Clary's POV

I threw on the outfit Mags picked out for me. I still had my doubts. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and sighed I disappointment. It was a bright Neon Yellow glittery sweater that was cut off so you could see my stomach just above my belly button. And blue high shorts that stopped just under my belly button. The shorts reminded me of how bright Alec's eyes were. I threw my hair up in a messy bun to complete the look. God this was to bright. Sighing I opened the dressing room door and walked out unaware the other guys were sitting there too. "Hey Mag's. Do you think I should dye the ends of my hair gold?-" I cut myself off when I noticed my surroundings. Not only was Magnus sitting on the couch but Alec,Jace,Simon and Jon sat there too. Humour glittered in all of there eyes well they Tried not to laugh. But Magnus thought different, he jumped off the couch and ran over to me telling me to twirl. I did as told with an unreadable expression on my face. "OMG THIS IS SO CUTE! What do you guys think?" Mags asked pointing at me. Try all shook there heads and told me to try on what's next. I felt like I was walking a runway! With all the times they made me show them what I was wearing! I tried on a whole load of clothes. Old fashion dresses, summer dresses, tomboyish things, fashion model things, girly girl clothes, and my kind of clothes. Right leather jeans and leather jackets, combat boots and black heels that I loved. White crop tops and black and of course grey. High rise shorts of the same colours and Red. Some scarfs and sweaters. Those were the only things I got and the guys liked too. We walked out of the store with loads of bags. "Did you buy the whole store?! Dot you think this is to much?" Simon exclaimed, clearly breaking a sweat. I scuffed. And in union me and Magnus said. " when it comes to clothes it's never enough" we looked at each other weirdly before laughing it off. I'm not the clothes shopping type of girl but I had to admit it was fun. It would have been more fun if they let me pull some pranks!!! But no!!! We needed to get back and unload the car! I let Jon drive again even though it was his car! But we normally take turns but right now I just wanted to be on my phone. I was so into looking at social media that I didn't realize Simon was arguing with Jace "-comic book! There amazing and you have no right to say otherwise. Your just jealous that Max likes me more!" He told him pointing a finger. I was now interested, comic books and little Max. I have seen pictures and he couldn't get any cuter. "I am not! When in the world has Jace Lightwood ever been jealous?" He asked looking around him. When nobody spoke in the back he nodded in victory. I just had to speck up, sorry Jace. "I know! When you were jealous of my hair! Because I don't have to go through a bottle of hair spray to keep it looking fabulous!" I grinned noticing his shocked face well he held his dyed blond hair. The others soon realize what was happing started to laugh. I sighed and returned back to my phone and noticed I got a text. Now who ever could it be.

Hey there's a party at Forsaken tonight! It would be an honour for you and your brother to join us! We all know your the life of the party! And feel free to invite some of your own guests! Hope we see you there! Party starts at 8! See ya!

Message sent from: Brady

I grinned. Brady was this guy from our school that knows about all the party's. People pay him to spread the word so with him massaging me all the time about party's I added him to my contacts. "GUYS!" I shouted cutting off whatever Jace was saying. They all looked at me questioning me to go on. Well Jon kept his eyes on the road but he watched me from the corner of his eye. "Party tonight! You all in?" I asked raising an eyebrow that I recently learned how to do. Before anyone else could answer Mags shouted out a yes for everyone. Sometimes I wonder if he always talks for the group.... Whatever. I grinned and looked over a Jon who was smiling. "Brady invite us because we were and I quote 'the life of the party?'" He asked with light chuckle. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on his shoulder. "Duh! Were always the life of the party. Remember last time you fell asleep on the ruff well I was lighting fire crackers on your foot." I told him laughing at the memorie. Well it wasn't really a memory more like a video clip with us tagged in it. We are always to drunk to remember what happened the night before. "Yes, I still have the burn marks." He said laughing. I looked back at the guys confused looks. Sighing I began to explain. "Well you see me and Jon are at ever party. Well if they have drinks. Somehow we always make it memorable. We'd do something that would have others talking about it until the next party. the first party with like that was at age ugh... 14. Yeah Jon ended up passing out on the lawn and I was riding a horse in circles around him. Yeah let's just say he didn't wake up with White hair, more like brown." I giggled at this. Simon was the first one to burst out laughing soon followed by Jace and Alec. Well Mags and Jon smiled. "You drank at the age of 14?" Mags asked out of disbelief. I grinned before telling them the story. "Yes at 14. It really wasn't that hard to get into it either. The other teens let us of course. Thank god for our good looks. Even in elementary school older kids have taking notice in us. Let's just say we dated people 5 years older then us." I exsplained. Jace's face let up. "Hey! The same thing happened to me. Just not the drinking thing." He muttered the last part. I laughted. I couldn't help it. "No why would that happen?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows making Jon laugh. I've have always done that after he raised an eyebrow when we were younger. I thought he looked weird and he thought I looked silly. "come on bro! Let's get them back to the hotel so they can get ready for the party!" I shouted well the others joined in with there own shouts if excitement. This was going to be fun. It's a party of course it's going to be fun! But with our new friends... I smiled. Just wait until they see what were like. And if they thought we were crazy now... They got another thing coming.