Chapter 14:Bestfriends

Clary's POV

I couldn't really control what I was doing when I was under AKA Drunk. Being the kid who drinks a lot at party's and leaves everyone talking about you I learned how to remember everything. As I walk away from my brother I realized I wanted to dance. No talking, my voice hurts from that singing! I walked threw the crowd of people on the dance floor and began dance by my self. I don't care, I never do. I moved my hips to the music and closed my eyes. I let the music and the beat overcome me. I smiled and giggled. Drinks can do that to a person. Suddenly I gelt hands go around my waist. I grinned and turned around to face whoever did this. Simon stood in front of me laughing. Yup he's drunk too. "Heeyy Clarryy!" Simon shouted over the music. I grabbed his hand and dragged his outside where it's somewhat quiter. "Hey Si. How's your night been?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Still can't get over it. He laughed lightly before replying. "Nothing so far. Lost everyone, got a chicks phone number, drank. Yeah that sums it up." He smiled shyly at me. I chuckled. "I know we just met like yesterday but I feel like I have know you my whole life. Clarissa Morgenstern? Will you do the honour of being my best friend?" He asked holding his arms opened for a hug if I accepted. Giggling I jumped into his arms kissing his forehead. He laughed and wiped it off in mock disgust. I giggled again, that seems to be happing a lot. What is wrong with me? He set me down gently and grabbed my hand. "Come on Frey let's go dance!" He exclaimed. Puzzled I looked up at him threw my eyelashes. "Frey? Why did you say that?" He smiled. "Saying Morgenstern is to long so hey how about Frey? It's easy to say now isn't it? Frey! See only four letters it's easy." Simon exclaimed to me. I chuckled at his nickname but found myself likening it. Now back inside the house I found out almost everyone was drunk. Sweat and music filled that air. Dragging Simon to the middle of the floor, we started to flow with the music. Simon being drunk moved around almost tripping so I had to hold him upright. After 20 minutes of this I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to the ruff. Luckily I had a secret pocket in the back of my leather jacket where I store my party stuff. This was going to be a funny night to remember. "Si, come here." I whined. When we were fan ring we drank some more so hopefully Simon was to out of it by now. "C-coming! Frey!" Simon speed walked by my side then pointed to the only star in the sky tonight. "Look at the poor star! It's so lonely Clary! We have to help it!" He shouted in sadness. I turned my face to his and put my warm hands on his cold face. "Lewis, calm down. That star has a lot of buddy's you just can't see them. Maybe that star is just the lucky one who had to patrol the sky's tonight by himself because they had a star meeting or something. You all good now." What I was saying basically told everyone I was drunk but it made sense. The once teary eyed Simon was now a happy jumping with Joy Simon. "Mmkay!" He shouted snapping his fingers back and forth forming a 'Z'. I smiled and handed him the blue dye. "Simon it am giving you an important job to do... Can I trust you to complete it?" I asked grinning. He nodded his head Eagerly, I was afraid that his head might fall off from the way he was swinging his head. "Ok do Si I need you to put this in a drink you order and then hand it to Jace. You remember Jace right? Gold eyes and dyed blond hair? Ya him well put this stuff into his drink. Can you do it?" He jumped excitedly and shouted yes before sprinting off the ruff and back into the club. I sighed watching him go. He might never come back... Not like he was go into trouble or anything for doing this! Just he's to drunk he might forget. "Dyed blond really?" Asked an amused voice from in the shadows. I shot up into a fighting stance ready for anything. "Yes dyed blond. Who the hell are you?" I asked squinting. The person laughed before coming out of the shadows. Black hair, beautiful blue eyes. Alec. I Broke into a a smirk gesturing for him to side with me on the ledge. He smiled before coming to sit by me. We looked at the dark sky and the one Guardian star, shining brighter the ever. "For the record his hair is naturally blond." Admitted Alec. I turned my head to look at him just to realize he was already looking at me. I smiled before shaking my head. "Whatever, dyed or not he will be blue by tomorrow." I told him. "He won't know who did it either because he's drunk." Alec laughed at my logic but agreed. "Was that all you have to do to get others to talk?" He asked. I shook my head and stood up. A dumpsters as placed under us filled with pillows. Not trash. Yes this club is weird and because I put them there four years ago. Alec stood up beside me curious. Not even noticing the pillows down below. I smirked over at him. "This is part of it." Without hesitation I jumped. When my feet left the ground I heard Alec gasp in horror. I giggled all the away down despite myself. The wind wiped threw my hair making me feel free. As soon as I felt the feathers from the pillows I let out a sigh. I jumped out of the dumpster and smiled above me. "You coming or not?" Alec looked at me dumbstruck but closed his eyes and breathed in deep breaths. Finally he got the nerve and jumped.