Chapter 5: This boy is on fire

Clary's POV

"So everyone this is Jonathan my brother. Jon this is Mags, Goldy locks, Alec, Si and ugh.... Ummm. Just call her Effie. I guess." At the last part I lowered my voice but not enough that she wouldn't hear me. The rest of us laughed as she looked around confused. Looks like someone doesn't watch movies or read. After everyone was calm Jon said Hi. The next couple of hours was of us just talking, telling stories and jokes. I have found out Jace will stop at nothing to get close to me and Alec looks Jealous. I'm going to like moving... I'm just going to miss Jon and my mom of course. Don't let this get to you Clary! Enjoy this time together! I screamed at myself. At the moment we were around a camp fire telling ghost stories. Sluty Effie left 2 hours after we met. Maybe she went bac to the hotel their staying at or someone else's place... We may never no. Not like we care. She bagged to come with her boyfriend which happened to be Jace himself. "-when I opened the door nobody was there. I slowly walked back to my room just to notice all my Glitter.... IT WAS GONE!" I shouted at the end for dramatic effect. As soon as I said that I hear a bloody murder scream coming from beside me. I tensed and was about to jump up but realized it was just Magnues. His arms were shaking and his face turned deathly pale. He was looking at me with wide horror filled cat eyes. He was leaning away from me and leaning on Alec who sat there trying not to laugh. Without breaking eye contact with mags I reached down into my leather jackets pocket and threw glitter at him. He screamed again and fell backwards off his chair. By this point I was on the sand trying and failing to wipe the tears out of my eyes. I could see that Jon was doing the same as me well the rest just say there chuckling. Once I was done I sat back up, mags was beat red with embarrassment. "Not funny Clary, that was a terrifying story if yours!" Magnus exclaimed. I smiled at him. I didn't know he could get so scared over stolen glitter. "Ugh just a question but why do you have green glitter in your pocket?" Alec asked raising an eyebrow. WHY CAN EVERYONE ELSE DO THAT BUT ME? I shouted inside my brilliant mind of mine. Noticing my frustration Jonathan slung an arm around my shoulders chuckling softly. I elbowed him, but not hard enough I do any real damage. "You say why do I, well I say why not?" I raised my arms up in explanation and looked around wearing a smug look on my face. Mags jaw dropped, he clapped for me as if I were the president. "Thank you, thank you." I grinned. "Not the answer I expected but I'll take it." Simon chimed in. "Anyone else? No no ok..."  Jace spoke for the first time in a while. I yawned and took out my phone. It was 5:36am already! Wow, and were still sitting on the beach in our swim suits. As soon as I yawned the rest followed, almost like a chain reaction. "I got an idea!" Magnus screeched, god why does he do that so much? "Let's take some pictures!"  We all soon agreed and next thing you know we all have our phones out taking selfies of ourselfs. "Not of yourselfs! You idiots! Of everyone together!" Mags exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing ever. News flash, it wasn't that obvious. Oh god I sound like a Mundane when everyone knows I'm some unknown hot creature. If you thing I'm not human you are retarded. If you believed that anyways. We all nodded and began taking group shots. It was filled with laughing, making funny faces. After we were done with the photos we all started  looking threw them. One had me standing in the middle of the guys who were kissing me anywhere on the side of my head well I made a discussed face. The next was of Mags on Alec's back pulling his ears and Me on Simons back who I was kissing his cheek. His eyes were wide with surprise and amusement. Jon and Jace were just standing to the side awkwardly staring at each other. If I didn't know them I would assume they were about to kiss. The next one was of Alec sitting on the ground smiling at me well I lay face down in front of him. Don't ask why. The rest of the guys were also on the ground around me laughing with tears In their eyes. After that I sat by the fire watching the flames well Simon sat next to me staring at me with joy in his eyes. Alex and Jace were outing more wood inside the fire and Mags was putting lip gloss on Jon who mistakingly fell asleep. The next one was of my leaning on Simons shoulder laughing at his stupid corny jokes well we didn't notice Jace get set on fire in the back ground. Nether did the rest of us. We all look at Jace now laughing. "You got set on fire?" I said between giggles. His cheeks flamed. "Let's just continue looking at the pictures." He told us stubbornly. The next picture I seen was of Jace running around with his hands in the air well fire traveled up his arm. Alec and Mags were now completely giving Jon a makeover well me and Simon laughed at his makeupd face.  The next was of us all and a now awake Jon holding hands and smiling happily at the camera. I had fun tonight. And I think I made some good new friends. Who would have guessed this is where I'd be.