"Hey, let's watch PLL." She wiggles her eyebrows.

I giggle and nod, and so our whole afternoon is set off with four amazing actresses and one mysterious A.

•••

Jenna's POV

"My god," I shake my head in defeat as I sag into an airport chair. This line is so long, containing families and many teenagers. I can't possibly wait standing up because I know this will take a couple of good hours.

"Rushy, isn't it?" A boy's husky voice says. I turn to see the boy that was on the plane with me as well. His green red scan the area and I nod, slumping into my chair.

"Very."

"So how old are you?" He asks, and I smile.

"I'm 17." I nod at him. He smiled back.

"I'm 19. You know why I'm coming here, to Canada?" He props on his elbows. I shake my head. "I'm getting engaged." He smiles and a dimple carved into his cheek. He seems like a nice guy.

"Wow. Aren't you too young though?" I ask, praying that I'm not being nosy.

"I get that a lot." He nods, then looks at his mother who is a couple of seats farther. "But I love the girl. Honestly, we've been together since grade school." He blushes and I fight the urge to 'aw' at him. But I can't help it.

"Awww." I smile wide. "You must know her so well."

He nods, looking at the window as a dreamy look catches his eye. "I know her better than she knows herself."

"What's her name?"

"Kathy."

"Yours?"

"Ethan."

"I'm Jenna."

"So, Jenna, why are you coming to Canada?" He counters yet in a friendly way.

"I live here. I went to the USA for my summer and now returning home." I assure him. He nods, then frowns a bit.

"So early though?" He bites his lip. "I mean, there's still one more month." He nods and looks in my direction. I look at the ground and then back up at him.

"Was having some tough times." I admit sheepishly. "Y'know, drama and all." He winces and nods slowly, swallowing my story in. Thankfully he doesn't press on which makes me admire him a bit more.

"I'm here cause I used to live in America but Kathy loves Canada. I was born in Canada too, yet I came to America a couple of years after. Then I went to Spain then lived there for five years, then returned to USA. We spent our entire middle school and elementary school together. Then last summer when I came to visit, we fell in love." He smiles as if he can picture it. "So we decided to move and all this year."

"Interesting." I grin. "Seems like a nice love story."

"It is," he agrees. "You got a boyfriend?"

I don't hesitate to answer him because I know that he's told me lots about him so at least I can tell him this. I don't know why, but I answer curtly. "Yeah." I nod, and catch myself. Why am i doing this? I mean.. We're over. But my heart wins over.

"How's he like?"

"He's the sweetest thing ever. Really, I'm so glad we're together." I simply state. He smiles.

"Oh, the rush is shortening." He looks over to his mother. "Oh well, I'll see you later. It was nice meeting you." He smiles. I nod and pick up my stuff and stand up, just as I feel his arms wrap around me.