Blondes & Betrayals

Chapter Fourteen - Blondes & Betrayals

We got back to Camp hours later, Percy and Anna were passed out in the back. I parked my car, I reached my arm back and shook the two awake. They opened their eyes lazily, Anna's head was nested in Percy's shoulder and she didn't seem to want to move.

"Where are we?" Percy yawned.

"At the Camp now get up. It's around noon, so lunch time." I opened the car door and popped the trunk, grabbing my bag, plus weapons. I decided that on .45 was enough to have with my sword and knife. I tucked my gun in the back of my jeans covering it with my shirt. Percy and Anna got out and grabbed their bags as well. We walked into Camp where Grover stopped us in our tracks.

"Where have you guys been?!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. I don't know what it is about him that irritates but he does.

"We had stuff to do. Which doesn't concern you," I snapped. I promised I would be nicer to him, that's still a work in progress.

"Well, whatever it is I hope it's a good reason. Chiron and Dionysus are not happy," Grover said as I see one angry centaur and god coming this way. Can't I just get a break? I just want to flop on my bed and sleep for a week.

"Narissa Jackson! Percy Jackson! Annabeth Chase! You three in our office now!" Both them yelled in usion. All three of us groaned.

The three of us stood next to each other in a line in front of Chiron and Dionysus. Their arms were crossed.

"What do you have to say for yourself? You left Camp without our knowledge and have been gone for 5 days without even leaving a note!" Chiron yelled. "Where have you been-"

"It was to get the Serpents Stone," I interjected. They both looked at each other. So they knew. Of course they did. "And things took longer than expected. Some complications rose about that we didn't think of so we got slowed down. But our mission was a success," I lifted up the silver chain that was hung around my neck revealing the ring. Chiron and Dionysus looked at it in awe.

"Good job you three. Since this is a valuable artifact I believe that should be left in our care for safe-" Chiron started to say, and I immediately cut him off. His words were pissing me off.

"No. We got this and this was meant for me to have. I know my fate, and the safest place for this is with me. Percy, Anna and I did not go through the bullshit we did just to hand it over. Over my dead body," I could feel Keres coming out. She was getting pissed as well. But then Anna grabbed my arm and rubbed it telling me to calm down. Which I did. I tucked the ring back into my shirt where it rested on my chest. "If you want this ring you'll have to deal with my father. If that's all I'm going to get some food, then to bed I've had a long week and I'm not in the mood to argue," With that I left.

I entered my room, dropping my bag on the floor I flopped on my bed, my face buried in my pillow. I felt like I could for a millennium. I pushed off my shows with my feet and curled up in my bed, and dozed off.

~~~

"Narissa! You're back!" A cheerful voice exclaimed, I looked over to where the voice came from. It was Alex, his eyes were sparkling with joy. There was a girl with him, she looked like a porcelain doll. Wide baby blue eyes, ivory skin with rosy cheeks, long chestnut hair that forms natural perfect ringlets, along with a dainty figure, short and thin. She was absolutely adorable. She hid behind Alex as they stood in front of me, I was currently having breakfast at the moment, so I put my spoon and shifted my body towards them.